No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Cordless router question #6557590
06/17/19 03:42 PM
06/17/19 03:42 PM
Alabama/ SE Wisconsin
S
shanemoss Offline OP
trapper
shanemoss  Offline OP
trapper
S

Alabama/ SE Wisconsin
I bought a porter cable cordless router over the weekend that I don’t need. Is there a way to convert it to corded? Transformer? I think it’s 19.3 volts or something like that. I can look later. I could use it on my table if I could. Router, two batteries, and charger for 15 bucks I couldn’t pass on it. Had an ogre I need chucked up to boot. Appreciate any help or point in right direction. Thanks....shane

When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do.
Re: Cordless router question [Re: shanemoss] #6557601
06/17/19 03:56 PM
06/17/19 03:56 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Online content
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Online Content
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
if you had a 20 volt DC power supply you could wire it to sure

the question is how many amp is it ?

it likely requires more amperage than a inexpensive DC power supply can give you to run. meaning you would pay a lot more for the power supply than you did the router.

as parts and a good router bit 15 dollars isn't a loss

maybe pull the bit and sell it down the line

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread