No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? #6561207
06/23/19 08:29 PM
06/23/19 08:29 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline OP
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline OP
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? [Re: Gary Benson] #6561257
06/23/19 09:53 PM
06/23/19 09:53 PM
SE NEBRASKA
NebrCatMan Offline
trapper
NebrCatMan  Offline
trapper

SE NEBRASKA
Lots of stuff going on in the cyber world secretly. Anybody that thinks Russia is the only one trying to mess up another country in only hittin on a couple cylinders. I bet the USA has rooms of experts trying to get into about anything they can around the world. And influence the people to do what we are hoping they do.

Last edited by NebrCatMan; 06/23/19 09:54 PM.

Remember "Forbidden Fruit makes many Jams"
Re: U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? [Re: NebrCatMan] #6561301
06/23/19 10:54 PM
06/23/19 10:54 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by NebrCatMan
Lots of stuff going on in the cyber world secretly. Anybody that thinks Russia is the only one trying to mess up another country in only hittin on a couple cylinders. I bet the USA has rooms of experts trying to get into about anything they can around the world. And influence the people to do what we are hoping they do.

Our owners do it to us everyday. Brainwashing the masses with what they allow on the news and how the news anchors tell the stories. So many people believe everything they hear or see on tv.

No Jab.
Re: U.S. strikes Iranian military computers. ? [Re: Gary Benson] #6561353
06/24/19 02:26 AM
06/24/19 02:26 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I suspect that I know some guys at WPAFB, who disabled Iran's weapon system. I should see 4 guys who probably worked on it, at a 4th of July party next weekend. We have a lot of very talented, very dedicated people working for our military including enlisted military personnel, civillian military personnel and contractors. A lot of the very best minds in the country are hard at work protecting us.

Keith

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread