No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Too cold in south Texas in July... #6573370
07/13/19 07:43 PM
07/13/19 07:43 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
I watched ABC news tonight. VP Pence toured a detention center for illegal border crossers. I'm pretty sure it was in south Texas. A number of illegals were huddling under the space blankets that they had been given. ABC anchor gave a quote from one of the detainees, "its always cold in the cage". Ok, this is in south Texas or somewhere else along the border. In July. The ABC people totally missed the irony of that statement. Hey, DHS, maybe save some taxpayer coin and back off on the air conditioning a little in the ole detention center!!

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Too cold in south Texas in July... [Re: NonPCfed] #6573371
07/13/19 07:49 PM
07/13/19 07:49 PM
Midlands South Carolina
S
SGT. C Offline
trapper
SGT. C  Offline
trapper
S

Midlands South Carolina
Yep, go figure. They all come from jungle or sub tropical environments and yet they are cold. When I was in Panama, I nearly died from the heat. Sounds rehearsed. Sarge

Getting old is a fatal mistake

Always looking for reloading componets

I know a beaver or two, because I've seen a beaver or two
Re: Too cold in south Texas in July... [Re: NonPCfed] #6573404
07/13/19 09:09 PM
07/13/19 09:09 PM
Green Bay, Wisconsin
tlguy Offline
trapper
tlguy  Offline
trapper

Green Bay, Wisconsin
The article I read about it said he visited two, one was well kept and no overcrowding, the other was for single guys mostly and was overcrowded and hot, even with the AC on.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread