No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: ] #6574543
07/15/19 08:27 PM
07/15/19 08:27 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by J Staton
Whoever told the officers to stand down is the true culprit/traitor. To allow an attack without repercussion is idiotic and only leads to more destructive and violent "protest". Let the officers do their job. In most situations that does not require deadly force.

I think is was the mayor of Aurora that issued the order.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574556
07/15/19 08:38 PM
07/15/19 08:38 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Whoever told the officers to stand down is the true culprit/traitor. To allow an attack without repercussion is idiotic and only leads to more destructive and violent "protest". Let the officers do their job. In most situations that does not require deadly force.

I think is was the mayor of Aurora that issued the order.

Well then that mayor should be immediately removed from office. When those who are elected to uphold the law neglect it, they do not deserve/belong in their elected position. If I abed criminals and/or criminal activity I'm held criminally liable, it's well past time those elected officials are held to the same standard.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574558
07/15/19 08:40 PM
07/15/19 08:40 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Why would the cops not Ignore that order considering the treasonous act?
And why are cops taking orders from a tin pot town mayor in the first place?

Last edited by Boco; 07/15/19 08:42 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574567
07/15/19 08:52 PM
07/15/19 08:52 PM
Adirondacks, NY
Fisher Man Offline
trapper
Fisher Man  Offline
trapper

Adirondacks, NY
Call me what you will, but If they want in this country they should come legally, live within our culture, not try to change it, speak English, and fly the American flag. Our politicians are only looking for votes. Let them live next door to these wet backs. Our infra structure is already taxed to the limit, but more and more keep coming. We simply can not bail out the whole world. What you think Gringo?

And yes, I agree with Walleyed. If you riot you should expect consequences.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574577
07/15/19 08:57 PM
07/15/19 08:57 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
That type of behavior used to end up with someone looking for a good tree.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574583
07/15/19 09:03 PM
07/15/19 09:03 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
...hey ...what kind of Mexican boody scratching is goin on here ?

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Boco] #6574602
07/15/19 09:26 PM
07/15/19 09:26 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Boco
Why would the cops not Ignore that order considering the treasonous act?
And why are cops taking orders from a tin pot town mayor in the first place?

The mayor can replace the police chief. The chief then can discipline his officers for not following orders. The same thing is happening in places like Portland, OR with the mayor and the police letting Antifa get away with its terroristic actions or the mayors in sanctuary cities giving orders to the police not to cooperate with Ice.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574628
07/15/19 10:08 PM
07/15/19 10:08 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
That sounds like a flawed system.
No wonder there is so much chaos there.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Fisher Man] #6574665
07/15/19 11:08 PM
07/15/19 11:08 PM
Duluth, MN
C
Clark Offline
trapper
Clark  Offline
trapper
C

Duluth, MN
Well then that mayor should be immediately removed from office.

Anytime someone suggests that the government should move fast I cringe. The only fast moving governments were run by dictators, fascists and the like. Although, what you suggest should happen is not that different from the orders of Stalin.

Originally Posted by Fisherman
Call me what you will, but If they want in this country they should come legally, live within our culture, not try to change it.

Which is completely unlike all of our ancestors who came loaded with their own cultural predispositions, values, norms and traditions. They shaped our culture and we happen to be enjoying it. Just because someone has a different culture doesn’t mean it is bad.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. -Albert Einstein
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574668
07/15/19 11:10 PM
07/15/19 11:10 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
This could have and should have been stopped with non lethal methods. Everyone involved should be ashamed, I know if I tried that I would be arrested.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574673
07/15/19 11:20 PM
07/15/19 11:20 PM
western Oklahoma
D
Davisfur Offline
trapper
Davisfur  Offline
trapper
D

western Oklahoma
Not sure what Jesus would do but I'm pretty sure his dad isn't above wiping whole tribes of people off the face of the earth and making it like they never existed. These people need to realize that there are consequences for their actions. Jesus preached an alternative doctrine than what was taught in the rest of the land and his actions led to his death. Those were were the consequences of his actions, good or bad.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Gary Benson] #6574688
07/15/19 11:45 PM
07/15/19 11:45 PM
Indiana
K
kyron4 Offline
trapper
kyron4  Offline
trapper
K

Indiana
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Originally Posted by Teacher
Dear Walleyed.
The Kent State kids didn’t have guns. It was a small protest. The National Guard decided to use live ammunition. All of this has been documented multiple times. Now, tell me how many more of those protesters should have died, expressing their opinions, the right of which was and still is guaranteed by our constitution.

F****** idiot. They weren't kids. They're college students. Adults. 18 yr olds go to fight in wars. Or used to. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
What kind of ammunition was there back then other than live ammunition?

Is this what it has come to here on Trapperman ? If someone doesn't agree with our view point we name call ? Real classy, guess I'll go hang out on Reddit or some other teenage name calling, stop liking what I don't like forum. Can't be worse than this.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574751
07/16/19 06:48 AM
07/16/19 06:48 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Clark I wasn't suggesting the government remove the mayor but that the People remove the mayor. Of course if the system was run as intended the People would be the government.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: kyron4] #6574926
07/16/19 12:17 PM
07/16/19 12:17 PM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Offline
trapper
walleyed  Offline
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Originally Posted by Teacher
Dear Walleyed.
The Kent State kids didn’t have guns. It was a small protest. The National Guard decided to use live ammunition. All of this has been documented multiple times. Now, tell me how many more of those protesters should have died, expressing their opinions, the right of which was and still is guaranteed by our constitution.

F****** idiot. They weren't kids. They're college students. Adults. 18 yr olds go to fight in wars. Or used to. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
What kind of ammunition was there back then other than live ammunition?

A good friend of Mine was in The State of Ohio National Guard

in the mid-1970's soon after the Kent State Debacle.

Part of his training was a thorough, in-depth review of the incident with a lessons learned theme.

He watched film, and read after action reports which convinced him that the National Guard wasn't simply facing an innocent group of students exercising their constitutional rights to free speech., but rather an organized group of well trained anarchists bent on fomenting just such an incident as what took place.

There were plenty of well documented anarchist groups stirring up trouble on college campuses across the country, and the one at Kent State got way out of hand.

Unless you were there facing the angry mob of rock throwing punks, hippies, and anarchists you have no legitimate cause to pass them off as honor students on their way to choir practice.

Like Benson says. Play stupid games.......win stupid prizes.

w

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Boco] #6574928
07/16/19 12:18 PM
07/16/19 12:18 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Boco
Not me calling them that.That is what they call each other.
Like I said,should be an interesting election.Racists against communists(self identified by each other).

It's their only defense, your racist! Lol

Last week when one of their own called them out, she was racist. Seems these 4 idiots only have one response when someone calls them out. Must be nice to hide your stupidity behind your race. I never saw trump hold back against anyone who hates the U.S.A., black, Brown or white. They're gonna have to find a better excuse for saying what they do, they cheapened that one to where it has little meaning.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Jarhead620] #6574942
07/16/19 12:53 PM
07/16/19 12:53 PM
OK
Aaron Proffitt Online happy
trapper
Aaron Proffitt  Online Happy
trapper

OK
Originally Posted by Jarhead620
Originally Posted by hippie
It's so refreshing to hear a president of the United states say................

If you don't like the United States and all you can do is complain about it, leave!

And incase they thought he spoke wrong, he repeated it live. Lol

It seems like you self-described "patriots" do more complaining than anyone else.

Jarhead

Then you haven’t been paying attention.

Honor a Soldier. Be the kind of American worth fighting for.
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574945
07/16/19 12:58 PM
07/16/19 12:58 PM
OK
Aaron Proffitt Online happy
trapper
Aaron Proffitt  Online Happy
trapper

OK
Here’s the problem...

Obviously, symbols evoke emotions. Otherwise, Confederate statues wouldn’t be coming down. We can debate the merits of that.

National flags are symbols of that nation . We’re ok with ours being forcefully replaced on our land ? Wow.

Honor a Soldier. Be the kind of American worth fighting for.
Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574951
07/16/19 01:05 PM
07/16/19 01:05 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Some appear to be Aaron.

That's a fighting gesture in my mind. Maybe they need to listen to our national anthem.

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: hippie] #6574962
07/16/19 01:28 PM
07/16/19 01:28 PM
Rock Springs, WI
Z
Zim Offline
trapper
Zim  Offline
trapper
Z

Rock Springs, WI
If folks in this Nation continue to be what they say is politicly correct we will go down.
We seem to be unable to fight a war anymore, with heaven forbid civilian casualties,
let illegal people across our borders and ignore it. I never thought I would see in my
lifetime such a gutless bunch of politicians who pretend to represent this country.

Zim

Re: Mexican flag replaces American flag on USA soil [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6574964
07/16/19 01:30 PM
07/16/19 01:30 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I think foreign nationals, who tear down US flags are committing an act of war, not exercising free speech. I doubt there are many foreign countries that would let a US citizen tear down their official government flags without very serious repercussions. We need to harden our hearts and do what needs done.

Keith

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread