No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: "Lions and Tigers and Bears and Wolves , Oh My ! " [Re: Sharon] #6575569
07/17/19 11:53 AM
07/17/19 11:53 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Thank you, TD !

Pete, if your redimix is the fast set stuff, be ready to work fast ! With the interesting stones you have there, I bet some inset nice ones would look good, it would of course make it heavier , but still manageable , if small in size.

With so much of the country in this awful heat wave , water is much appreciated by all.

Re: "Lions and Tigers and Bears and Wolves , Oh My ! " [Re: Sharon] #6575573
07/17/19 12:05 PM
07/17/19 12:05 PM
Hathaway Montana
Cathouse Jim Offline
trapper
Cathouse Jim  Offline
trapper

Hathaway Montana
Now that is way cool and practical to make. Looks like the birds are now on vacation at your place. Great idea!

"I've reached nearly fifty four years of age with my system."

NTA Life member
MTA Life member
Re: "Lions and Tigers and Bears and Wolves , Oh My ! " [Re: Sharon] #6575574
07/17/19 12:11 PM
07/17/19 12:11 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Thank you Jim !

BTW- I tried your idea on the dryer sheets - you are right- it worked like a charm getting the bugs off ! I dont use dryer sheets so I had to buy a small box to try. That would work perfectly on trips in travel !

Re: "Lions and Tigers and Bears and Wolves , Oh My ! " [Re: Sharon] #6575765
07/17/19 06:45 PM
07/17/19 06:45 PM
Idaho, Lemhi County
G
Gulo Offline
"On The Other Hand"
Gulo  Offline
"On The Other Hand"
G

Idaho, Lemhi County
Sharon -

Leave it to you to come up with something that beautiful and that practical. I love it. Too, I figured you would come up with something legendary with the carved wolf track. I can't think of anyone else I know that would put it to such great use! Now Miss Lisa wants to try her hand at making a pteetsa banya!

Jack

Re: "Lions and Tigers and Bears and Wolves , Oh My ! " [Re: Sharon] #6575972
07/17/19 10:38 PM
07/17/19 10:38 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline OP
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline OP
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Jack ,

It was only natural to see the fun in using the wuff stamp on this venture !

It now has residence in my office , patiently waiting it's next call in art.

Maybe I should carry it in my truck for the next asphalt paving the road crew does....excite drivers seeing wolf tracks trotting across the highway, across the yellow line paint grin

Sounds like a plan for Miss Lisa ! Projects enjoyed in the planning and building together are so fun cool

The wee ones are having a blast enjoying the pool . They always stay right where the tracks are , no doubt the traction is perfect for them . Robins haven't discovered it and the deep center yet !

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread