No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: TV Antenna's [Re: Macthediver] #6581518
07/26/19 04:46 PM
07/26/19 04:46 PM
La Crosse, WI
Macthediver Offline OP
trapper
Macthediver  Offline OP
trapper

La Crosse, WI
Guy from Direct TV called this afternoon trying to talk the wife back into the "they will do an antenna thing".If I have to have an antenna might as well be my own and I'll pay once be done with it. They are ones want to change our contract by not providing the service we signed up for..So is a good time to bail no cost to us and do something different. UPS guy just dropped the antenna a couple minutes ago the wife ordered off Amazon. So I'm going to go put that together "Figure it out!". as they say on Letter Kenny...LOL!
I've been using that line on my son like my dad did on me way before there was Letter Kenny...Even my son pointed that one out..So off I go!
Our Direct TV is paid threw August 8th so I got plenty time to "Figure It Out" get things hooked up..My wife will have her football channel long before Direct TV pulls their plug on us..

Mac

"Never Forget Which Way Is Up"

Re: TV Antenna's [Re: Macthediver] #6581527
07/26/19 04:53 PM
07/26/19 04:53 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
I had to Google Letter Kenny...

Eh...wot?

Re: TV Antenna's [Re: Macthediver] #6581678
07/26/19 08:08 PM
07/26/19 08:08 PM
Kansas
N
nt2 Offline
trapper
nt2  Offline
trapper
N

Kansas
FWIW, Dish network has not had CBS local channel for about 2 weeks. CBS is after more money from all users!

Providing wild fur to the industry at below the cost of production for over 50 years.

Mostly carbon neutral since 1948.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread