No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: the ballistics dont seem to add up... [Re: NonPCfed] #6588867
08/05/19 11:02 PM
08/05/19 11:02 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
Yeah, its all just "random", 3 mass-shooting attacks in a week, its just the whacked society, right...? But now the left politicos have another, perhaps their best "wedge" issue, to convince people that they need to be in charge. Not saying any of those 2020 fakes are responsible but I suspect politically they are happy to have a highly emotional issue to beat upon DJT. Anderson Cooper tonight supposedly wasn't letting Biden off-the-hook with just a buy-back option that allowed the "weapons of war" already in private ownership to stay that way. This wave of attacks is not the end but just part of the ramp up. You wait...

I found this interesting today. Last night it was reported that the Dayton shooter had gotten off "over a hundred rounds" before he went down and other guys on here reported he had a "drum" mag. Well, I was thinking the 100 round kind but the Dayton CoP suggests here that the shooter had 5- 50 rd drums. Yet, so far, they think they picked up less than 50 spent cases they think was the bad guy's. Sounds like he never got another mag loaded. I wonder if they news people mistook cop .40 S&W for .45 ACP. I think almost no PD carried a .45 as their standard side arm.

Biehl added that if all of the magazines that Betts had were full — which has yet to be confirmed as police have not had a chance to examine them fully — he would have had a maximum of 250 rounds, including loose rounds found on the ground near him as well as in a backpack the 24-year-old was carrying at the time. Investigators have so far recovered at least 41 spent shell casings that are believed to have been from Betts. ...In addition to the shell casings recovered from Betts' weapon, investigators have collected 48 45-caliber casings, 16 .233 casings and one shotgun shell casing that are believed to have been fired from the weapons of the six police officers who "neutralized" the gunman within 30 seconds after the first of "dozens of rounds."

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: the ballistics dont seem to add up... [Re: jbyrd63] #6588877
08/05/19 11:09 PM
08/05/19 11:09 PM
Middle Georgia
zoozoo400 Offline
trapper
zoozoo400  Offline
trapper

Middle Georgia
Originally Posted by jbyrd63

I don't understand how or WHY any of these guys stand trial. In texas shoot him in the head even if his hands are up . He just emptied a clip in a crowd full of kids school shopping...... Now millions of dollars and thousands of hours will be spent on a trial.

My thoughts exactly

Re: the ballistics dont seem to add up... [Re: jbyrd63] #6589082
08/06/19 09:38 AM
08/06/19 09:38 AM
Ohio
D
Dan D Offline
trapper
Dan D  Offline
trapper
D

Ohio
Ok TWO things you won't hear on the reports.

1. It says 27 injured . How many of those injuries were people getting trampled? It didn't say 27 injured from gun fire.
2. THIS IS THE ONE NO ONE WILL SAY How many of the wounded were shot by the police? They were firing at a person that was standing in the middle of the busy street.

So don't wonder how the nut case shot that many people until the reports come out how many he actually shot.....

He was not shot in the middle of a busy street. Very close range as he attempted to enter a bar where 100s of people had just fled. Good thing police responded so quickly. Could have been much worse.

Re: the ballistics dont seem to add up... [Re: Dan D] #6589111
08/06/19 10:19 AM
08/06/19 10:19 AM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by Dan D
Ok TWO things you won't hear on the reports.

1. It says 27 injured . How many of those injuries were people getting trampled? It didn't say 27 injured from gun fire.
2. THIS IS THE ONE NO ONE WILL SAY How many of the wounded were shot by the police? They were firing at a person that was standing in the middle of the busy street.

So don't wonder how the nut case shot that many people until the reports come out how many he actually shot.....

He was not shot in the middle of a busy street. Very close range as he attempted to enter a bar where 100s of people had just fled. Good thing police responded so quickly. Could have been much worse.

OK he was on the sidewalk. PLUS all the video I have seen there were lots of people around. Oh I guess hundreds of people is not a crowd? You just said hundreds of people. Were there anyone down range from the suspect? I bet ! Was the police looking to see if someone was in the back ground. I doubt it.

Re: the ballistics dont seem to add up... [Re: upstateNY] #6589188
08/06/19 12:06 PM
08/06/19 12:06 PM
CT
Big George W Offline
trapper
Big George W  Offline
trapper

CT
Originally Posted by upstateNY
I was in my truck listening to the radio when this came out and they did say more than one shooter.Thats why I was surprised when later on TV they said they had THE shooter in custody.

I'm positive that I was reading and seeing something on a news feed that same day with not only mentioned multipul shooters - but also showed images of multipul shooters.
But as - I think it was Keith who said it - people can be confused and can mistake one thing for another.

I am going to go on record and say that sometimes these initial reports are indeed correct, but you never hear about them ever again [*a good example would be when CBS News reported at an F-16 had shot down a passenger jet over PA during 9/11... which I heard and saw only once via channel 2 on the television during the live programming that morning, then never heard about it again...]

As the news media keeps cycling through all these recent events - they seem to keep missing one - the Synagogue incident, Chabad in California ??
What happened there - that was also a shooting, correct ??

Respect,
Big George + Loki the Dog.....
East Derby, CT
CTA [life member], NTA, FTA, FBU
Connecticut Republican Party
Re: the ballistics dont seem to add up... [Re: NonPCfed] #6589199
08/06/19 12:46 PM
08/06/19 12:46 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Exactly Big George. As soon as the Gov heard what was going on and the plane was off course they had to shoot it down . But anti's and tree huggers would have protested in the streets. (because they can , no jobs)

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread