No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Bearcreek] #6598171
08/19/19 06:24 PM
08/19/19 06:24 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Online content OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Online Content OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Bearcreek
Just got home last night from Coyote Days followed by coyote hunting near Craig Colorado with some old retired ADC friends. What a trip and what a meet! Makes the drive from Kentucky well worth it. God has truly blessed me to be able to attend and learn from such a great group of trappers and hunters. Spending 10 days traveling, learning and hunting with my 83 year old dad was priceless. Thanks John for Coyote Days and thanks to all the demo guys for an excellent job!

Good to meet you and your dad.

Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6598280
08/19/19 08:25 PM
08/19/19 08:25 PM
Portland, Michigan
M
matt buche Offline
trapper
matt buche  Offline
trapper
M

Portland, Michigan
Really wanted to attend but had prior commitments. Will make every effort to be there next year. What a great idea John.

Dont choose to stand in a pile of crap then complain about the smell...
Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6598430
08/19/19 11:09 PM
08/19/19 11:09 PM
Oregon 66
bfflobo Offline
trapper
bfflobo  Offline
trapper

Oregon 66
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Originally Posted by Bearcreek
Just got home last night from Coyote Days followed by coyote hunting near Craig Colorado with some old retired ADC friends. What a trip and what a meet! Makes the drive from Kentucky well worth it. God has truly blessed me to be able to attend and learn from such a great group of trappers and hunters. Spending 10 days traveling, learning and hunting with my 83 year old dad was priceless. Thanks John for Coyote Days and thanks to all the demo guys for an excellent job!

Good to meet you and your dad.

Ditto's from John and Brandy from OR. Good pizza too.

Clean traps,tight lines,straight shooting
http://i.imgur.com/3sawxE9m.jpg
Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6599855
08/21/19 09:48 PM
08/21/19 09:48 PM
Montana
B
B. Shope Offline
trapper
B. Shope  Offline
trapper
B

Montana
hats off to Roc Lee doing his demo in honor of John Vaia

The Green Eyed Trapper
Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6600016
08/22/19 06:10 AM
08/22/19 06:10 AM
Nebraska
C
cagemaker Offline
trapper
cagemaker  Offline
trapper
C

Nebraska
John. Hats off to you and the family. I've known john a long time when he was running conventions.. He would bring his family. His kids and my kids were the same age. It was like a family reunion. See you next year. John

Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6600285
08/22/19 12:26 PM
08/22/19 12:26 PM
Wy
Cattrax Offline
trapper
Cattrax  Offline
trapper

Wy
Here is a picture of everyone that gave a demo, what a turn out, and some great stuff shared everywhere that weekend!

Otis Latham

[Linked Image]

Todd Fairchild

[Linked Image]

Jim Arneson

[Linked Image]

Terry Thompson

[Linked Image]

Keith Gregerson

[Linked Image]

Les Johnson

[Linked Image]

Boone Liane

[Linked Image]

Jim Halseth

[Linked Image]

Dale Greenough

[Linked Image]

Rock Lee

[Linked Image]

Bill Ilchik

[Linked Image]

Joel Blakeslee

[Linked Image]

Evan Anderson

[Linked Image]

J. D. Arneson

[Linked Image]

Major Boddicker

[Linked Image]

And last but not least,
John Graham

[Linked Image]

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6600306
08/22/19 01:12 PM
08/22/19 01:12 PM
The great cage state Colorado
M
Monster Toms Offline
trapper
Monster Toms  Offline
trapper
M

The great cage state Colorado
Big thanks for putting those photo's together!!

Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6602926
08/25/19 04:42 PM
08/25/19 04:42 PM
CO
B
BG10 Offline
trapper
BG10  Offline
trapper
B

CO
I know I'm a tad late posting in this thread, but it was a good time. I didn't realize there were so many Tman members in attendance. The demo list and sharing of info was pretty incredible. Had to work pretty late on Friday so I missed the round table discussions. I'll be in attendance for both days next year.
Well done Graham.

Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6603133
08/25/19 09:27 PM
08/25/19 09:27 PM
WYOMING
J
John Graham Offline
trapper
John Graham  Offline
trapper
J

WYOMING
Thanks for putting the photos on, Tom! I was too busy to watch more than a few minutes of any demo, and next year we'll video them all!

Matt Buche, That would be great to see you again!

You are welcome BG10, see you next year.

I have to say, we've had so many compliments and kind words in the form of cards, phone calls and messages, etc.

I had help putting it all together, and everyone was very pleased with the reception that Coyote Days received.

Again, Thanks to all.

Re: John Graham’s Coyote Days [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #6618869
09/17/19 06:53 AM
09/17/19 06:53 AM
WYOMING
J
John Graham Offline
trapper
John Graham  Offline
trapper
J

WYOMING
Well, We've had (actually Nicole has, since I'm never home) so many calls, emails, and messages about next year's Coyote Days, that I thought I had better post a few things. I'll put some rumors to rest in the meantime. YES, we are hosting Coyote Days in 2020. The Niobrara Co.Fairgrounds are already booked for Fri/Sat August 21st & 22nd.

NO, we aren't affiliated with any other organization. This event is planned, organized, funded, executed and ran by myself, my family, and some very dedicated friends. Our goal is to get serious coyote producers and like-minded people together for a weekend of the year. Anyone that attended this year will tell you that we did exactly that. 2020 will be even better.

We've moved it to a later date, to work around the dates for the Sturgis rally, which takes up a lot of the motel rooms in the region. And, the later the better for a lot of our participants, which are also ranchers and farmers.

We are going to do a few things in addition to our already full schedule, but let it suffice for now that we will have 20 demos next year, including one or two geared specifically for kids (up to 18) that will be done by successful kids. I can't see a better way for kids to learn than by seeing the methods and thoughts of someone their age. If you are looking for somewhere to take your young trapper, this might be the ticket.

I'm working on another star-studded list of demo presenters. It will be worth the trip, rest assured.

I know that it's still 11 months away, but I honestly never anticipated the response we've received. We'll post more as needed!

Coyotes are king this year, and I hope everyone is successful. We have to make hay while the sun shines.

Good Luck, John

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread