classified ads

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trap Shed Page)

Trading Post
(Please support Trappers World, one of our sponsors for the Trap Shed Page)

Trap Shed Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item - this is not Ebay.
2. No electronic media (videos, dvds, audios) will be sold or traded on this forum.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made at this site.
4. This page is intended for the sale, trade or purchase of used trapping equipment and not a place to sell new items, or stuff you manufacture.
5. No Begging for free stuff
6. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked or deleted, it cannot be put back on the forum for one month.
7. Make it clear what you wish in the title, not just WTT or WTB
8. The only reply allowed on each thread is a reply by the post initiator. All questions and communications will be done by PMs only. If PMs aren't answered in a timely manner, the poster will be banned from using the Trap Shed. (Exception to Rule #8 - A reply is allowed by a person who sends payment. Once payment sent is posted, the post will be locked.)
9. Except for muzzleloaders, no Guns, or ammunition will be bought/sold/traded on this forum.
10. You are limited to three active threads at any one time for selling/trading/buying items. All posts older than 1 month with no activity will be locked

Print Thread
Hop To
SEARS TIPS TO TRAPPERS & BUTCHER CATALOGS #6587150
08/03/19 04:13 PM
08/03/19 04:13 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania
[Linked Image]

This Sears Tips to Trappers by Johnny Muskrat is dated for the 1947-48 season, it is rare see the envelope the Sears Tips to Trappers was mailed in, this auction has the envelope which shows wear and is very brittle. The catalog is in pretty good condition, it was folded to be mailed in the envelope and has remained folded for many years consequently it is creased and the back cover shows some wear and tear. It has two shipping tags for the Philadelphia Region. $22.00 SHIPPED.

[Linked Image]

This Sears Tips to Trappers by Johnny Muskrat catalog is dated for the 1953-54 season, it contains 31 pages and is in fair condition, the cover is loose but the catalog is complete, it has one shipping tag still attached to the inside pages, it was for the Des Moines, Iowa location. $16.00 SHIPPED.

[Linked Image]

Beginning with the 1926-27 season Sears began mailing the booklet called Sears Tips to Trappers by Johnny Muskrat to those who shipped them fur. Each booklet contained trapping tips and fur handling instructions. They continued to mail the booklet until 1958. This booklet is dated for the 1951-1952 season. It contains 32 pages and has two shipping tags for the Philadelphia Region. The booklet is in good condition except for the back cover which has a small section missing. The booklet shows how to handle furs and gives tips on minks, muskrats, skunks, opossums, raccoons, weasels, beavers, and other fur bearers. $16.00 SHIPPED.

[Linked Image]

This Sears Tips to Trappers by Johnny Muskrat is dated for the 1945-1946 season. It contains 31 pages and is in nice condition and has two shipping tags still attached to it, the tags are for Chicago. This catalog gives tips on muskrats, skunks, minks, opossums, raccoons, weasels, foxes, wolves and other fur bearers. It also has a market outlook. $20.00 SHIPPED.

Get all 4 Sears catalogs for $65.00 shipped to your door.

[Linked Image]

3 vintage O. L. Butcher Trapping Supply catalogs, they are dated for the 1973-74, 1972-73 and 1968-69 seasons, each catalog is in good condition. O. L. Butcher wrote a number of method books and ran his trapping supply business in Shushan, New York. $20.00 SHIPPED.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: SEARS TIPS TO TRAPPERS & BUTCHER CATALOGS [Re: Nittany Lion] #6590229
08/07/19 08:33 PM
08/07/19 08:33 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania