No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Blaine County] #6599664
08/21/19 05:30 PM
08/21/19 05:30 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by Buck (Zandra)
I see a pattern from Trump on dealing with the gun issue.The man is far smarter than any body gives him credit.And the media,for how smart and elite they think they are,can't seem to see when they are being played like a fiddle.

If he's "playing" the media isn't it possible that he is "playing" his base? Self promoters play everyone.

If trying to keep all the promises he made that got him elected is considered playing his base,,then let him keep on playin.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: gryhkl] #6599667
08/21/19 05:36 PM
08/21/19 05:36 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by gryhkl
we must remember that hillary got nearly 3 million more votes than trump did last time and his support has gotten worse since then.

I don't know...I voted more AGAINST Hitlery, than FOR Trump last time.

Now? I'd vote for him against any mainstream Republican (if any of them had a big enough "set" to run against him) in the primary.

why? because he HAS a "set".

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599671
08/21/19 05:44 PM
08/21/19 05:44 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
https://youtu.be/gRTtkbtMISI

Outside sheer voter fraud? Trump has next election wrapped up all ready!

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599672
08/21/19 05:46 PM
08/21/19 05:46 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
I mean

Them DEM's are running a hate America and everything is racist campaign.

They hate America
They hate trump
And they want everyone to know it
and are doing an outstanding job at making sure everyone knows it.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599678
08/21/19 05:57 PM
08/21/19 05:57 PM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
Unless he caves on the second or the economy crashes, he'll be reelected.
Other things Trump has accomplished that even a staunch conservative like Grackel would support.
1. Allowed states to defund Planned Parenthood of medical funds.
2. Cut Planned Parenthood's tax funding by up to $60 million.
3. Permitted states to defund Planned Parenthood of Title X funds.

James 1: 19-20
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Blaine County] #6599681
08/21/19 05:59 PM
08/21/19 05:59 PM
Garden,Michigan
B
Buck (Zandra) Offline
trapper
Buck (Zandra)  Offline
trapper
B

Garden,Michigan
[quote=Buck (Zandra)]I see a pattern from Trump on dealing with the gun issue.The man is far smarter than any body gives him credit.And the media,for how smart and elite they think they are,can't seem to see when they are being played like a fiddle.

{If he's "playing" the media isn't it possible that he is "playing" his base? Self promoters play everyone.}C'mon,to what end?If you want to use that logic go ahead.Everybody's playing everybody else,right?Especially if you don't like Trump.Trump is running for a second term,so he 's going to play his base and pull a fast one,and go for anti 2nd amendment measures?Hows he going to win a second term pulling a fast one like that?I guess the next scenario would be he plays us all like fools and waits until he wins a second term and then spring his secret agenda on us.This sort of thinking has no end,there's always a suspicious motive around the next bend that he'll show his true colors.Hidden agendas,conspiracies ,etc, and it goes on and on.I don't buy it.

Last edited by Buck (Zandra); 08/21/19 06:01 PM. Reason: fix

Buck(formely known as Zandra)
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: white marlin] #6599696
08/21/19 06:18 PM
08/21/19 06:18 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Originally Posted by white marlin
isn't it possible that he is "playing" his base? Self promoters play everyone.

and the dems...they don't play the media, OR their base...

Of course they do. My point is don't hold him up on some pedestal of good intentions.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599705
08/21/19 06:44 PM
08/21/19 06:44 PM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
It comes down to I believe in the man! He believes in America, and we haven't had a Pres for a long time that I can feel believed in the good that this country has done for the whole world. He does not take his salary, he said "this country has made me wealthy, and I will give back". Name me a pres that has done that in the past. It irks me to read this nit pickin all the time, and it can always be traced back to two things, either you hated him to start, or you believe the vitrol that msm, msnbc, cbs, abc, nbc all gush at every opportunity! Just to be fair, we need to have four or five more fox stations just to disseminate an equal amount of bull dung to stay even. I'm not fond of some things he does or has done, but if you do not forgive your fellow man, you are no better than the one your criticizing! Like Forest, that is all I'm gonna say about that.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: lee steinmeyer] #6599714
08/21/19 06:51 PM
08/21/19 06:51 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
It comes down to I believe in the man! He believes in America, and we haven't had a Pres for a long time that I can feel believed in the good that this country has done for the whole world. He does not take his salary, he said "this country has made me wealthy, and I will give back". Name me a pres that has done that in the past. It irks me to read this nit pickin all the time, and it can always be traced back to two things, either you hated him to start, or you believe the vitrol that msm, msnbc, cbs, abc, nbc all gush at every opportunity! Just to be fair, we need to have four or five more fox stations just to disseminate an equal amount of bull dung to stay even. I'm not fond of some things he does or has done, but if you do not forgive your fellow man, you are no better than the one your criticizing! Like Forest, that is all I'm gonna say about that.

Perfectly said. You're really on point today Lee! Been testing the vineyard? grin

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599717
08/21/19 06:53 PM
08/21/19 06:53 PM
Oklahoma
M
Matt28 Offline
trapper
Matt28  Offline
trapper
M

Oklahoma
Well said lee.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599726
08/21/19 07:03 PM
08/21/19 07:03 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
Lee you ever consider running for President? You got my vote!

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: ~ADC~] #6599750
08/21/19 07:34 PM
08/21/19 07:34 PM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
Originally Posted by ~ADC~

NO AND NO! Thanks Jayme!

Michael, the grapes are ready, I am not! Rained this morning, and have a VA appt tomorrow morning, so I guess pick day is Fri.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599762
08/21/19 07:49 PM
08/21/19 07:49 PM
N/E Il. NOT Chicago!!
S
squacks Offline
trapper
squacks  Offline
trapper
S

N/E Il. NOT Chicago!!
What president has accomplished most or all of the things that they promised to do when they ran for election? Trump is the only one I remember.
The things that he has got done in only 3 years are astonishing.
I still believe he will drain the swamp of crooks and scoundrels. It can't be done with a crooked F.B.I, Federal judges, Department of Justice and rogue Intelligence agencies. If you had not noticed, those agencies are being completely cleaned up and the sheep seperated from the goats. Scaramucci model...lol.
This has taken some time. Only when the justice systems are clean can any real prosecutions begin. I am hoping for the rule of law to return.
The Republicans did not want Trump on their ticket. He is not really one of them. He's no Democrat either. Republicans and Democrats have become the uni-party and in my opinion have not represented the American people in many decades.
Trumps standing for the constitution and the rule of law(that would include the 2nd amendment) Is why, in my opinion, he was elected. America first didn't hurt.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: ~ADC~] #6599767
08/21/19 07:53 PM
08/21/19 07:53 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

me, too!

slogan: "Have you SEEN my knives?"

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: squacks] #6599773
08/21/19 07:59 PM
08/21/19 07:59 PM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
Originally Posted by squacks
What president has accomplished most or all of the things that they promised to do when they ran for election? Trump is the only one I remember.
The things that he has got done in only 3 years are astonishing.
I still believe he will drain the swamp of crooks and scoundrels. It can't be done with a crooked F.B.I, Federal judges, Department of Justice and rogue Intelligence agencies. If you had not noticed, those agencies are being completely cleaned up and the sheep seperated from the goats. Scaramucci model...lol.
This has taken some time. Only when the justice systems are clean can any real prosecutions begin. I am hoping for the rule of law to return.
The Republicans did not want Trump on their ticket. He is not really one of them. He's no Democrat either. Republicans and Democrats have become the uni-party and in my opinion have not represented the American people in many decades.
Trumps standing for the constitution and the rule of law(that would include the 2nd amendment) Is why, in my opinion, he was elected. America first didn't hurt.

You get my vote for Pres! Well put!

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599873
08/21/19 10:04 PM
08/21/19 10:04 PM
Michigan
G
Garryowen Offline
trapper
Garryowen  Offline
trapper
G

Michigan
If you vote democrat you and they win the presidency, house and senate you can kiss the second amendment good by. Not only that they will remove the electoral college and not just appoint liberal supreme court judges but flood the court with added judges. In other words you are voting for the democrat dictatorship of our country.

No mater what you think of Trump we need to vote in a majority of pro-second amendment politicians so that vote never comes up.

Garryowen

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: J Staton] #6599880
08/21/19 10:14 PM
08/21/19 10:14 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by J Staton
Unless he caves on the second or the economy crashes, he'll be reelected.
Other things Trump has accomplished that even a staunch conservative like Grackel would support.
1. Allowed states to defund Planned Parenthood of medical funds.
2. Cut Planned Parenthood's tax funding by up to $60 million.
3. Permitted states to defund Planned Parenthood of Title X funds.

Don't forget supreme court appointments.Thats the biggy.Them ones stay with us for a long time

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599916
08/21/19 10:53 PM
N/E Il. NOT Chicago!!
S
squacks Offline
trapper
squacks  Offline
trapper
S

N/E Il. NOT Chicago!!
The Inspector General's report is due out in a couple of weeks. A couple of federal investigators have had operations running now for most of 2 years.
I do believe that we are just coming up to the "interesting" part. It may well get exciting. I hope they arrest criminals and I care not for what party they are from.
Remember when we all claimed that nothing ever changes. That politics is crooked.
Do any of you think that one of "them" was going to fix any of it? They are the problem and it benefits them. They were never going to change anything.
It appears that Trump is not one of them. There is much speculation on "why" he ran for president.
I believe they are going slow trying to get people to understand what has happened and what is about to happen.
Gitmo has been expanded and updated. What for? Remember when Linsey asked Kavenagh about military tribunals for citizens? Why? For what purpose?
I am convinced we are about to learn just how "bought or blackmailed" our government really is.
Jeffrey Epstein? Yes....

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6599917
Garden,Michigan
B
Buck (Zandra) Offline
trapper
Buck (Zandra)  Offline
trapper
B

Garden,Michigan
I heard Biden has included an Animal Welfare platform to his campaign,didn't hear any specifics

Buck(formely known as Zandra)
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Buck (Zandra)] #6600020
08/22/19 06:16 AM
08/22/19 06:16 AM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by Buck (Zandra)
I heard Biden has included an Animal Welfare platform to his campaign,didn't hear any specifics

hadn't heard that.

but if true, even THAT won't stop a lot of trappers (right here!) from voting for him.

truly insane!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread