No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Idaho Trappers Association / FBU Banquet #6600334
08/22/19 02:20 PM
08/22/19 02:20 PM
North Central Idaho
Jumperzee Offline OP
trapper
Jumperzee  Offline OP
trapper

North Central Idaho
All - don't miss the banquet. Purchase tix here: https://www.idahotrappersassociation.com/sportsmen-banquet.html

Furbearers Unlimited & Idaho Trappers Association
8TH ANNUAL SPORTSMEN BANQUET

Saturday, September 7, 2019
Mountain Home Elks Lodge - Mountain Home, Idaho

Ticket Prices:
$30 ADULTS
$20 AGE 13-17
$10 AGE 5-12
FREE ADMISSION AGE 4 & UNDER

Social Hour 5:00 P.M. / Dinner 7:00 P.M.

NEW GAMES! MORE GUNS!
Live Auction - Silent Auction - General Raffle

*MUST HAVE TICKET TO ENTER*
No tickets available at the door! Must be purchased in advance!

Message from Rusty:

Hello fellow ITA members,
We are closing in on our 8th annual ITA/FBU banquet. If you haven't been before it is a ton of fun. Last year 9 guns walked out of the door! We have door prizes (3 guns given away at the door) games to play, giveaways to the kids, silent auction, live auction and guest speakers! We have a tanned buffalo hide, tanned wolf hides, pheasant hunts, elk hunts (including a cow tag), traps, lure, prints, ladies items, and a great dinner and cocktails. Miss Rodeo 2020 will be there along with the governor and prominent fish and game personnel. I have people coming from Colorado, Nevada and Oregon. It is a blast. We are still looking for gun sponsors, donations, and ticket sales. If you are going to come we need to know NOW. I am ordering food and wanting to make sure we have enough food. You can mail me money and I'll mail you tickets or go on website and pay with a card.

Thanks
Rusty Kramer
Idaho Trappers Association President
208-870-3217

Re: Idaho Trappers Association / FBU Banquet [Re: Jumperzee] #6605330
08/29/19 07:05 AM
08/29/19 07:05 AM
MT (Big Sky Country)
A
Allan Minear Offline
trapper
Allan Minear  Offline
trapper
A

MT (Big Sky Country)
Rusty this sounds like a great time one of these days I hope to make it over there for one of these events, I hope my donated snares bring some serious money for the association remember to take a bunch of pictures for those of us who can't attend.
Allan

Re: Idaho Trappers Association / FBU Banquet [Re: Jumperzee] #6605626
08/29/19 03:32 PM
08/29/19 03:32 PM
Tenn
L
lLJD Offline
trapper
lLJD  Offline
trapper
L

Tenn
I got to be there last year,definitely a first class event

N.T.A. President

Candidate for N.T.A. President
Re: Idaho Trappers Association / FBU Banquet [Re: Jumperzee] #6612797
09/09/19 01:14 PM
09/09/19 01:14 PM
North Central Idaho
Jumperzee Offline OP
trapper
Jumperzee  Offline OP
trapper

North Central Idaho
Update: Banquet went really well Big kudos to Rusty, Keisha (FBU) and crew. Well organized and well attended. Over 200-ish I heard which is pretty good considering time of year (archery season) and location. A lot of guys made the trek down from north Idaho which was cool to see. Gov's office was there, a lot of state legislators, as well IDFG staff/commish and other orgs like the cattlemen's association and farm bureau. We're fortunate to have the support we do here in ID.

Allan - your snares were gorgeous! I was running a game all night and didn't even get a chance to see what the silent auction items brought. Seems like folks were spending pretty freely though. Some big ticket items at the live auction.

Mods - Thanks for the front page sticky here on the trapper talk.

Re: Idaho Trappers Association / FBU Banquet [Re: Jumperzee] #6612805
09/09/19 01:32 PM
09/09/19 01:32 PM
MT (Big Sky Country)
A
Allan Minear Offline
trapper
Allan Minear  Offline
trapper
A

MT (Big Sky Country)
Good deal I'm glad I could help it's to bad it was this weekend but that's just how things sometimes are .
I spoke with Rusty and Vickie both about a booth space for next year's Western I'll bring my knife sharpening machine as well as some snares and snare supports along with what ever else I can fit into the pickup.
Allan

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread