No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Finster] #6611426
09/07/19 04:18 PM
09/07/19 04:18 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Nutritionally,the next best thing would be bearmeat in supplying the human body's nutritional necessitys in one package of protein.

Last edited by Boco; 09/07/19 04:19 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Finster] #6611428
09/07/19 04:26 PM
09/07/19 04:26 PM
coastal ny
G
gcs Offline
trapper
gcs  Offline
trapper
G

coastal ny
Told my son years ago, If things ever get real bad you can never starve to death as long as there's still people around.... grin

Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Finster] #6611441
09/07/19 05:03 PM
09/07/19 05:03 PM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
It sounds like some of the Democrat presidential candidates might be close to adopting this strategy.
Ah, the beauty of it; Democrats eating their own.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: AntiGov] #6611443
09/07/19 05:07 PM
09/07/19 05:07 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by AntiGov
Id rather die from fake global warming than eat this

[Linked Image]

She could save a small village during the winter months. grin

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Finster] #6611489
09/07/19 06:17 PM
09/07/19 06:17 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I am all for roasting a bunch of politicians.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Finster] #6611492
09/07/19 06:20 PM
09/07/19 06:20 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
That made me laugh Finster, wow!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Finster] #6611521
09/07/19 06:44 PM
09/07/19 06:44 PM
CT
Big George W Offline
trapper
Big George W  Offline
trapper

CT
My mom mentioned to me that human flesh was on the black market in Germany during the Second World War, which is when she was an infant.
I suppose when one is truly starving - especially as a society - that really changes things.
I suppose also that the same held true during the Russian Revolution along with the First World War

Now - just the other night - after midnight - one of those AM radio talkshow hosts - I forget who, I don't think it was John Bachlor... or Jimbo - maybe the guy covering for George Noray ?? Anyhow, he had a caller discuss how human meat would need to be cured in order to be consumed without getting sick, and it was like a real serious conversation then BOOM next thing I know, I am seeing this thread here on T-Man.

One thing ole' Al got right is the human population is really spiraling upwards, and this is - to me anyway - not a good thing, because again personally I feel we are over maxed as it is as far as balance between man and nature goes.

One of my co-workers out of the blue asked me why today there is such a rise in children being born with all kinds of disorders and I told him that this is to be expected with the increase in population, and that this will become even more so as time goes on - which I sincerely feel is horrible for everyone all the way around, the children the parents...
*Just like what happens when the animals get all out of balance between their numbers and being able to properly sustain themselves.

I want to say that during that talk show it was mentioned that in a round about way it is already happening - but on a real small level - maybe bone marrow is being extracted ??
I forget now what he said - my brains are a little scrambled as I'm just coming in after a nice two hour kayaking trip scouting the banks for mink and muskrats and while none were seen, it is finally a nice cool day here in Connecticut - but it was enough to make me get a tighter grip on the steering wheel the rest of they way home.

Last edited by Big George W; 09/07/19 06:47 PM. Reason: add a phrase - lines 2 and 3 added

Respect,
Big George + Loki the Dog.....
East Derby, CT
CTA [life member], NTA, FTA, FBU
Connecticut Republican Party
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Finster] #6611565
09/07/19 07:47 PM
09/07/19 07:47 PM
Adirondacks, NY
Fisher Man Offline
trapper
Fisher Man  Offline
trapper

Adirondacks, NY
Two pygmies were eating a missionary they had stewed up. Both were having a ball.

Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Fisher Man] #6611648
09/07/19 09:17 PM
09/07/19 09:17 PM
CT
Big George W Offline
trapper
Big George W  Offline
trapper

CT
Originally Posted by Fisherman
Two pygmies were eating a missionary they had stewed up. Both were having a ball.

Woof !!

My poor mother never advanced her self out of war torn Germany, even to this day she is unable to have any real fun - she just won't allow herself to do so.
Of interest, I think she turns 77 on the 13th, and I got for her one of the Fur Harvesters Teddy Bears that F&T sells and I did not even think twice about it, because she will cherish it forever.

Whenever my mother hears people here on welfare complaining about nothing, she always says what America needs is five years of hard starvation, that will fix these people who have no idea how good they have it.

And she is right.

Even though I am - only 54 - I truly identify with the older folks, because they get it while the younger folks have no idea what suffering is about.

Respect,
Big George + Loki the Dog.....
East Derby, CT
CTA [life member], NTA, FTA, FBU
Connecticut Republican Party
Re: Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change [Re: Big George W] #6611650
09/07/19 09:20 PM
09/07/19 09:20 PM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Big George W
My mom mentioned to me that human flesh was on the black market in Germany during the Second World War, which is when she was an infant.
I suppose when one is truly starving - especially as a society - that really changes things.
I suppose also that the same held true during the Russian Revolution along with the First World War

Now - just the other night - after midnight - one of those AM radio talkshow hosts - I forget who, I don't think it was John Bachlor... or Jimbo - maybe the guy covering for George Noray ?? Anyhow, he had a caller discuss how human meat would need to be cured in order to be consumed without getting sick, and it was like a real serious conversation then BOOM next thing I know, I am seeing this thread here on T-Man.

One thing ole' Al got right is the human population is really spiraling upwards, and this is - to me anyway - not a good thing, because again personally I feel we are over maxed as it is as far as balance between man and nature goes.

One of my co-workers out of the blue asked me why today there is such a rise in children being born with all kinds of disorders and I told him that this is to be expected with the increase in population, and that this will become even more so as time goes on - which I sincerely feel is horrible for everyone all the way around, the children the parents...
*Just like what happens when the animals get all out of balance between their numbers and being able to properly sustain themselves.

I want to say that during that talk show it was mentioned that in a round about way it is already happening - but on a real small level - maybe bone marrow is being extracted ??
I forget now what he said - my brains are a little scrambled as I'm just coming in after a nice two hour kayaking trip scouting the banks for mink and muskrats and while none were seen, it is finally a nice cool day here in Connecticut - but it was enough to make me get a tighter grip on the steering wheel the rest of they way home.

Similar storries from besieged St Petersburg (Leningrad)

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread