No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
What’s the difference? #6618873
09/17/19 07:00 AM
09/17/19 07:00 AM

S
sanfo008 OP
Unregistered
sanfo008 OP
Unregistered
S

I use Freedom Brand Wolf Fang earth anchors. Wolf Creek makes a Wolf Fang as well that looks slightly different in appearance but essentially the same design. Is there any functional difference between the two, and will the same driver work for both?

Re: What’s the difference? [Re: ] #6618953
09/17/19 09:28 AM
09/17/19 09:28 AM
nebraska
S
scheide Online content
trapper
scheide  Online Content
trapper
S

nebraska
I have found that they will both work on the same driver. However I also found that the notch where you connect to, is different. Meaning one is punched out a little more. One an s hook will bind, the other won't. Not a deal breaker IMO.

Re: What’s the difference? [Re: ] #6619027
09/17/19 11:36 AM
09/17/19 11:36 AM
Wyoming
T
thedude055 Offline
trapper
thedude055  Offline
trapper
T

Wyoming
I have a PM line with Ohio (screen name on here) who is the owner of Wolf creek asking questions back and forth as i just found his traps and am looking at them. He is a great source and is very responsive to me. Might get him on this post or message him privately he is a good dude.

Owner Wind River Trapping Supplies
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread