No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Al Gore's electric bill [Re: Finster] #6621513
09/20/19 07:24 PM
09/20/19 07:24 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Lugnut
Originally Posted by KeithC
I don't think it's fair to identify James as a troll. Intentionally provoking, I'll give you.

Keith

Please explain the difference.

James has a differing opinion, on some issues, than the majority of us. On other issues, like gun control, trapping and hunting he is lockstep with the rest of us. James responds to comments by conservatives that could be considered trolling, in kind, probably because they provoke him, as they are meant to do.

Keith

Re: Al Gore's electric bill [Re: Finster] #6621527
09/20/19 08:00 PM
09/20/19 08:00 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Not talking about Trump anymore, easy to change the subject. wink

Re: Al Gore's electric bill [Re: Steven 49er] #6621699
09/21/19 01:34 AM
09/21/19 01:34 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Originally Posted by James
I'm afraid "your leaders" ain't the right term. The gun-grabbers and environmental extremists will never lead me.

Jim

Will you turn in your guns if it comes to that?

You're asking what I'd do if they ban my guns? Depends on whether they try to ban all of them, some of them, and who all is going to help with the resistance.

If they're picking us off one by one, making examples, sending us off to prison, I don't know if I'd have the courage to resist. Unless there was an organized resistance. Which would be the Second Amendment militia.

If it's an AR ban, I don't like to think I'd turn mine in, but on the other hand why have a gun you can't take to the range and shoot?

I lived through the 1994 ban, but that only applied to new sales. I didn't own an AR at the time; not many did. When the ban expired, there was a rush on these guns.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Al Gore's electric bill [Re: Finster] #6621757
09/21/19 07:03 AM
09/21/19 07:03 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Would you admit you were wrong for voting to empower the political party driving the anti-gun platform?

Eh...wot?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread