No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Cletis' New DVD #6635004
10/07/19 08:49 PM
10/07/19 08:49 PM
MN
Y
yukonal Offline OP
trapper
yukonal  Offline OP
trapper
Y

MN
Trapping Coyotes In Agriculture...is one of the, if not the, best coyote trapping dvd's I've seen. Just got it recently, along with some other stuff from MTP.

Great dvd for both the beginner, and the experienced trapper. Tips on bedding, baiting and luring, different sets and set construction, but more importantly...really puts emphasis on set location. Lots of drone footage that really helps with the location aspect of sets.

I picked up a couple things that I'm going to try, and I bet a lot of you would, too. Great job Clete!

Re: Cletis' New DVD [Re: yukonal] #6635042
10/07/19 09:33 PM
10/07/19 09:33 PM
mitchell,South Dakota
stumper Offline
trapper
stumper  Offline
trapper

mitchell,South Dakota
I picked one up at the Nebraska Convention!! Great info !!!

Re: Cletis' New DVD [Re: yukonal] #6635087
10/07/19 10:17 PM
10/07/19 10:17 PM
Lyndon, Kansas
Railroader Offline
trapper
Railroader  Offline
trapper

Lyndon, Kansas
Originally Posted by yukonal
Trapping Coyotes In Agriculture...is one of the, if not the, best coyote trapping dvd's I've seen. Just got it recently, along with some other stuff from MTP.

Great dvd for both the beginner, and the experienced trapper. Tips on bedding, baiting and luring, different sets and set construction, but more importantly...really puts emphasis on set location. Lots of drone footage that really helps with the location aspect of sets.

I picked up a couple things that I'm going to try, and I bet a lot of you would, too. Great job Clete!

I picked the dvd up at the Kansas Convention and watched it that night. I have to agree that its very instructional and informative and easily one of the best i’ve seen. Cletis and Brad did a great job in explaining the sets they use and why they chose the set locations. looking forward to another dvd, hopefully in the near future. Definitely worth buying! Great job Cletis and Brad!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread