No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
What to learn from Hong Kong #6635340
10/08/19 09:44 AM
10/08/19 09:44 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Pretty important stuff. It could easily be us the way things are going. I've often said, "If we lose the 2nd, we will lose them all, it's only a matter of time."

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635471
10/08/19 03:02 PM
10/08/19 03:02 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
They waited way too long. That's the message that people need to heed.

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635478
10/08/19 03:29 PM
10/08/19 03:29 PM
mississippi, Stewart
Eric Yeatman Offline
trapper
Eric Yeatman  Offline
trapper

mississippi, Stewart
It’s gonna happen here also I’m afraid Look at how many are still spending money with dicks and Walmart
If you can’t do without something how do you plan to stick together for something as serious as a tyrannical government

People will NOT stick together and it’s that simple

Want to buy Fur Harvesting and Predator Control by Roy Kuykendal
Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635488
10/08/19 04:03 PM
10/08/19 04:03 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
i had a thought , I wonder what would happen if someone delivered say 500 liberators to HK

i figure they would take the local police that are in HK in a day if they organized any.

problem is the beast is a day away and doing so would cause china to make one big genocide out of HK

the world is sitting around watching this and unlikely to act would the world act on a HK genocide , probably not China has murdered millions before usually by imprisonment and malnutrition.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635493
10/08/19 04:14 PM
10/08/19 04:14 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
i'd be shocked if extermination is not happening now.

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Eric Yeatman] #6635509
10/08/19 04:53 PM
10/08/19 04:53 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by Eric Yeatman
It’s gonna happen here also I’m afraid Look at how many are still spending money with dicks and Walmart
If you can’t do without something how do you plan to stick together for something as serious as a tyrannical government

People will NOT stick together and it’s that simple
People are not sticking together because no one is hungry enough yet. We still have it good at this point compared to the rest of the world. Short sighted people fail to realize that having it good will disappear fairly quickly once our rights have been taken. I see no rebellion or civil war in the near future in the USA but going down this road, if it continues, I think it is only a generation or so away. Once people get hungry enough, they will stick together, the sad part is that the fight will much harder to achieve what we already have. I just wish most saw this.

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #6635572
10/08/19 07:32 PM
10/08/19 07:32 PM
carolina, Alabama
The Possum Man Offline
trapper
The Possum Man  Offline
trapper

carolina, Alabama
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
i had a thought , I wonder what would happen if someone delivered say 500 liberators to HK

i figure they would take the local police that are in HK in a day if they organized any.

problem is the beast is a day away and doing so would cause china to make one big genocide out of HK

the world is sitting around watching this and unlikely to act would the world act on a HK genocide , probably not China has murdered millions before usually by imprisonment and malnutrition.

One big problem with that. All of em have cell phones and the world would know. Other nations would be forced to intervene in the event of a genocide. With all the horrors of the past they got away with it while doing it because once you isolated a group they couldnt reach out. Heck we only found out about the holocaust camps once the army marched through and found em. Now every one has a cell phone or computer that is connected to the interwebs...hard to get away with big operations like that. That is my thought, i could be wrong though.

"If you're gonna be stupid you better be tough"
Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635581
10/08/19 07:45 PM
10/08/19 07:45 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
China has imprisoned 1 to 3 million Muslims and other minorities in internment camps for reeducation. No country is going to do much unless China attacks them.

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635596
10/08/19 08:05 PM
10/08/19 08:05 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Traveled for three weeks in China in 2017. In most places I visited, there were very few Muslims. At the square in Beijing, a few kept to one corner and were closely watched by armed guards.

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: charles] #6635597
10/08/19 08:06 PM
10/08/19 08:06 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by charles
Traveled for three weeks in China in 2017. In most places I visited, there were very few Muslims. At the square in Beijing, a few kept to one corner and were closely watched by armed guards.

Ok so China does one thing right...…… what's your point?

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635599
10/08/19 08:09 PM
10/08/19 08:09 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
Face it in this day and age nobody is going to do anything. They will watch and make post on facebook and twitter and some countries might toss in a sanction or 2.

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635617
10/08/19 08:36 PM
10/08/19 08:36 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Not one country will do anything to help the people of Hong Kong unless politicians of those countries think it is to their personal advantage to do so. Politicians and businesses, all over the world want the Chinese market to open to them, so they can siphon up Chinese yuan.

This week, the NBA has debased itself to the Chinese government, after Daryl Morey, angered China by supporting Hong Kong. Once the American media picked up the news story, the NBA continued to suck up to China, while trying to save some face here. The NBA falsely translated the groveling apology to China, released here in the US, to try to save face.

Large American movies no longer mention any human rights contained in the Bill of Rights for fear that Chinese censors won't allow the movie to be shown in China. Many American movie and TV studios now have Chinese censors on staff telling what China won't allow, which ends up dictating what the American public will get to see.

Keith

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: Finster] #6635982
10/09/19 10:34 AM
10/09/19 10:34 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Well as I see it the riot crowd had the cop up against the wall and the rioter swings a pipe at him I would shoot him to.

Re: What to learn from Hong Kong [Re: The Possum Man] #6636058
10/09/19 01:08 PM
10/09/19 01:08 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by The Possum Man
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

One big problem with that. All of em have cell phones and the world would know. Other nations would be forced to intervene in the event of a genocide. With all the horrors of the past they got away with it while doing it because once you isolated a group they couldnt reach out. Heck we only found out about the holocaust camps once the army marched through and found em. Now every one has a cell phone or computer that is connected to the interwebs...hard to get away with big operations like that. That is my thought, i could be wrong though.

we watch as Venezuela runs over people with armored trucks ?
we watched as China killed peaceful protesters by running them over with tanks in the square
we watch as Venezuela starves out it's people.

even if the Chinese outright line up people in the streets and shoot them or use a chlorine gas or other gas to kill them they are unlikely to be stopped.
but they won't they will put them in prisons out of the public eye and starve them to death, allow disease and malnutrition take them because no government has ever been stopped from eliminating their people in such a way.

China loosing it's place on the UN security council would be the harshest punishment I could see them getting.

these people know they are dead already and have noting to loose.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread