No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Smoker Cam. #6637489
10/11/19 01:08 PM
10/11/19 01:08 PM
La Crosse, WI
Macthediver Online content OP
trapper
Macthediver  Online Content OP
trapper

La Crosse, WI
Not sure if I posted this before, guess that is beauty of senior memory???
Was running some stuff in the caner this morning..Pickled tomatoes, Green peppers, and jar eggs. Don't like to sit and just watch wait for caner to boil or smoker to start smoking. Last spring I set up one of the small CCTV camera's I have. Actually salvaged it from a building I was cleaning out. Guess reason I thinking about using it again is because got a new TV for the kitchen. Old one was black and white not digital ready. When I switch back to an antenna recently that TV only worked for what I call smoker cam without a converter.
Anyway just wonder how many other have camera's on their smoker, grill, or some thing else? This lets me go back in kitchen mess with other things yet keep an eye on smoker, caner, gas grill..

Pretty good image on new TV

[Linked Image]

Todays project was pickling some green tomatoes, Knew I was going to have more juice that tomatoes so did one jar green peppers and dozen eggs..

[Linked Image]

Mac

"Never Forget Which Way Is Up"

Re: Smoker Cam. [Re: Macthediver] #6637491
10/11/19 01:12 PM
10/11/19 01:12 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
I don't but it is a good idea.
i do have a garage and driveway cam they are network and I can pull up the app and watch from my pc , laptop or smart phone

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread