No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Wildgame Innovations cameras [Re: snowy] #6639792
10/14/19 09:31 PM
10/14/19 09:31 PM
Maine
K
Kired Offline
trapper
Kired  Offline
trapper
K

Maine
I've got a bunch of the wildgame cameras. Here's a few pics from this year and last year. I've been quite happy with the pictures, sometimes at certain times of the day with various light conditions you end up with poor picture quality and the same with night time once in a while. I do have one wildgame camera that started acting up on me, it is chewing up the batteries after about a week. About a 2yr old camera. I seem to get a lot of battery life out of the wildgame cameras in general though, and I have some friends that have let them out over the winter and retrieved them in the spring with plenty of battery life and still functioning when they got them out of the woods.

WGI_0001.JPGyote.JPGmoose5.JPGWGI_0039.JPGWGI_0006.JPG
Re: Wildgame Innovations cameras [Re: snowy] #6639885
10/14/19 10:33 PM
10/14/19 10:33 PM
S. Illinois
C
Chuckles84 Offline
trapper
Chuckles84  Offline
trapper
C

S. Illinois
The saying the you never get a second chance to make a first impression holds true in this case. I bought a couple when they very first came out. They where absolute garbage, my brother bought one too and it failed in less than a week. Will never spend another dime on anything they make again.

Your entitled to oxygen. Everything else is earned.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread