No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
6-year-old arrested for ‘tantrum’ #6640272
10/15/19 11:31 AM
10/15/19 11:31 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
This country is getting way out of control.

Last edited by Finster; 10/15/19 11:31 AM.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: 6-year-old arrested for ‘tantrum’ [Re: Finster] #6640282
10/15/19 11:59 AM
10/15/19 11:59 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Or, how about that little girl who was suspended in school for pointing her finger at someone pretending it was a gun?

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: 6-year-old arrested for ‘tantrum’ [Re: Finster] #6640299
10/15/19 12:22 PM
10/15/19 12:22 PM
Eau Claire Wi
Trap Setter Offline
trapper
Trap Setter  Offline
trapper

Eau Claire Wi
Well teachers cant discipline effectively any more in our local schools if a child is throwing a tantrum the rest of the class is removed until the child is finished with the fit so as not to upset other classes. Teachers are not allowed to raise their voices in some schools. And I didn't hear any mention of how the parents feel in the video most likely not there and grandma has an excuse at the ready sleep apnea made her kick the other child. Give me a break. I agree arrest is too far but schools cant or are not allowed to even give kids a time out so the police are called and only have one option everyone is afraid of being sued so the law says kicking is assault then an arrest is warranted. what would have the school do? I know I am probably in the minority in my thinking but it is how the government run schools are today.

Life sure is tough when you don't learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: 6-year-old arrested for ‘tantrum’ [Re: Finster] #6641085
10/16/19 02:22 PM
10/16/19 02:22 PM
SW WI
trapper20 Offline
trapper
trapper20  Offline
trapper

SW WI
i agree with ya trap! it all starts at home and many parents do not parent their kids and this is the behavior we get. the parents send their disrespectful kids to school and tell the teachers it is their problem. The teachers can no longer do anything and some districts dont allow the teachers to go hands on even when the child is being violent. So what do the teachers do? call the police, and they are expected to do something about it. in most circumstances police cant do a lot. The parents then get mad at the school for calling the police.

I also am not a big fan of removing the entire class so the kid can throw his fit. IMO that is a lot more disruptive than dragging the kid out of the class and making him sit in the hallway. Not only does the entire class loose the half hour or so of education from the tantrum, but how long does it take to get those young kids back on track learning again?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread