No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Camp Scuba [Re: Scuba1] #6729441
01/14/20 11:55 PM
01/14/20 11:55 PM
Run aground in TN
Scuba1 Online happy OP
"Euro-Redneck"
Scuba1  Online Happy OP
"Euro-Redneck"

Run aground in TN
I hear ya. My tractor needed a new radiator and I still have to put in a new fuel lift pump and some other bits. But I knew what was coming my way when I bought it. But that was all I could afford at the moment. Mine does not have a loader but I found some metal a while back and made a lifting boom for the 3 point hitch to lift logs etc with it. The upside is, this new lifestyle sure does not get boring lol. Always something that needs fixing

I do all my own stunts ..... but never intentionally
Re: Camp Scuba [Re: Scuba1] #6729448
01/15/20 12:00 AM
01/15/20 12:00 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Online content
trapper
330-Trapper  Online Content
trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Scuba1
I hear ya. My tractor needed a new radiator and I still have to put in a new fuel lift pump and some other bits. But I knew what was coming my way when I bought it. But that was all I could afford at the moment. Mine does not have a loader but I found some metal a while back and made a lifting boom for the 3 point hitch to lift logs etc with it. The upside is, this new lifestyle sure does not get boring lol. Always something that needs fixing

Its a cool place you have there Scuba.. Ive been doing projects on our 23 acres for 21 years now...I think I just keep making more work...

grin

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Camp Scuba [Re: Scuba1] #6737619
01/20/20 06:37 PM
01/20/20 06:37 PM
Run aground in TN
Scuba1 Online happy OP
"Euro-Redneck"
Scuba1  Online Happy OP
"Euro-Redneck"

Run aground in TN
Thats my monthly week of work over and done with. I drove back up from Hilton Head last night after I finished the last job for this trip.

330 traper ...aint that the truth. The honey do list and the want to do list get mixed up with the " I think thats urgent " List and stuff gets shuffled about and shoved up and down those lists.

Today I did the paperwork for the trip, wrote orders for stuff that I need to do next time I go down there , invoices etc. I did bring a couple of days of work home with me as well. Stuff I have to machine and fabricate in preparation for the next round. Should have that all done by the end of this week and then I can play here till the middle of next month when I have to be an adult for a week to be able to pay the bills again.

I do all my own stunts ..... but never intentionally
Re: Camp Scuba [Re: Scuba1] #6737689
01/20/20 07:07 PM
01/20/20 07:07 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Online content
trapper
330-Trapper  Online Content
trapper

Minnesota
You're growing up So Fast!!

The diesel shop called 3 days ago...bosch in Germany finally made and seny the fuel injector parts...I might get to use my Loader on round bales yet!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread