No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Deer Kill (Per State) [Re: Chamacat] #6651418
10/28/19 03:48 PM
10/28/19 03:48 PM
mi. u.p
grapestomper Offline
trapper
grapestomper  Offline
trapper

mi. u.p
in upper Michigan where i am at you can get one buck with 4 on a side and one with 3 or more on a side.
You can get several doe tags in certain areas here. I could have gotten 3 doe tags easily this year. Stopped at one though.

Re: Deer Kill (Per State) [Re: Chamacat] #6652725
10/29/19 11:46 PM
10/29/19 11:46 PM
Nashville, TN
F
Farm Manager Offline
trapper
Farm Manager  Offline
trapper
F

Nashville, TN
Like Deerhunter said, here in TN you can kill 3 does per day from opening day of bow season late Sept until the second weekend of Jan. The buck limit is 2 with a few exceptions. Some WMA's allow a bonus buck or at least they used to. One of the assistant directors of TWRA once told me what the total number of deer a person could legally harvest in TN was well over 300 (if I remember correctly) and that was before the changes that CWD brought about

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread