No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Looking for someone in northern WI to take me on #6652037
10/29/19 09:34 AM
10/29/19 09:34 AM
Wisconsin
K
Kingcuda Offline OP
trapper
Kingcuda  Offline OP
trapper
K

Wisconsin
Hello everyone. This is my first year trapping and I've been trying to get a coyote on a dirt hole set since the season started but have had no luck. I've caught 1 bobcat but other than that it doesn't appear that anything has even been by to investigate or dig up my traps. I know the coyote are around I find plenty of scat and tracks so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. I'd like to find someone who might be willing to take me with them and show me what I might be doing wrong and show me how it should be done I'm in Sawyer county, can anyone help?

Re: Looking for someone in northern WI to take me on [Re: Kingcuda] #6652042
10/29/19 09:42 AM
10/29/19 09:42 AM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
I hope you find someone there young man. Otherwise if you are seeing other areas with better traffic, very carefully set one up.
As said here before, walk thru it here mentally reading the archives.

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Looking for someone in northern WI to take me on [Re: Kingcuda] #6652045
10/29/19 09:45 AM
10/29/19 09:45 AM
NNY
080808 Offline
trapper
080808  Offline
trapper

NNY
Also give the pipe dream set a chance.