No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: supreme court betrayed us. again [Re: danny clifton] #6663970
11/12/19 06:56 PM
11/12/19 06:56 PM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
^^^^^^
Let CNN and all the others continue to delude themselves; works in our favor in the long run I think.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: supreme court betrayed us. again [Re: danny clifton] #6664002
11/12/19 07:28 PM
11/12/19 07:28 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
Lol

Yeah!

Get rid of OSHA and let the fun begin!

Re: supreme court betrayed us. again [Re: James] #6664025
11/12/19 07:44 PM
11/12/19 07:44 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
The court did not rule on this they declined to hear the case. They can only hear so many cases and though this seems of import to us we have no idea what else they have to hear during the upcoming period. I imagine the court knows they will see this case coming back after the lawsuit and they will then rule weather the judgement (if there is one) can stand.

Maybe I am a touch optimistic today but this does not seem to open the flood gates yet and is not a betrayal of the court.

Good analysis of the story. I agree.

Jim

I'm not a lawyer but I play one on the internet!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread