No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Don Cherry Fired... [Re: Hutchy] #6664998
11/13/19 07:16 PM
11/13/19 07:16 PM
Manitoba Canada
M
MB Coonguy Offline
trapper
MB Coonguy  Offline
trapper
M

Manitoba Canada
Originally Posted by Hutchy
Originally Posted by slydogx
The time to take action was a month ago... and somehow, people across the country voted in the sort of Marxist scumbags who would approve wholeheartedly of what just happened.

I am still boggled by this

I am still throwing up in my mouth each time I think about it

Re: Don Cherry Fired... [Re: muskrat411] #6665011
11/13/19 07:27 PM
11/13/19 07:27 PM
Manitoba Canada
M
MB Coonguy Offline
trapper
MB Coonguy  Offline
trapper
M

Manitoba Canada
Originally Posted by muskrat411
Good glad they dumped him! He was boring. people whining about an 85 year old millionaire getting fired. Good he can start collecting his old age pension now.

Boring?

Ya right-not even close.An old school guy that was a patriot and called it like he saw it-no (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) footing around-ya a little rough around the edges-but he is a true Canadian and stood up for canadians game of hockey.His statement was not meant to offend anyone-just asking the new people that arrived in our great country to step up and buy a poppy to support the men who died for our country.People are so quick to judge these days-you really have to think about each and every word spoken-especially when you are in the public eye.It really is a shame that he got fired for this.I heard other people say he should be " put out to pasture"-that right there is as ignorant as it gets.

A true Icon for the game of hockey-what a shame.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread