classified ads

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trap Shed Page)

Trading Post
(Please support Trappers World, one of our sponsors for the Trap Shed Page)

Trap Shed Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item - this is not Ebay.
2. No electronic media (videos, dvds, audios) will be sold or traded on this forum.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made at this site.
4. This page is intended for the sale, trade or purchase of used trapping equipment and not a place to sell new items, or stuff you manufacture.
5. No Begging for free stuff
6. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked or deleted, it cannot be put back on the forum for one month.
7. Make it clear what you wish in the title, not just WTT or WTB
8. The only reply allowed on each thread is a reply by the post initiator. All questions and communications will be done by PMs only. If PMs aren't answered in a timely manner, the poster will be banned from using the Trap Shed. (Exception to Rule #8 - A reply is allowed by a person who sends payment. Once payment sent is posted, the post will be locked.)
9. Except for muzzleloaders, no Guns, or ammunition will be bought/sold/traded on this forum.
10. You are limited to three active threads at any one time for selling/trading/buying items. All posts older than 1 month with no activity will be locked

Print Thread
Hop To
TRAPS MAGAZINES FOR SALE SOLD. #6669060
11/18/19 02:26 PM
11/18/19 02:26 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania
Two full years of "Traps" magazine, 2014 & 2015. Traps magazine is the official magazine of the North American Trap Collectors Association, it is published bi-monthly so there are 12 issues all in nice condition. Tom Parr is the editor of this fine publication. Some of the articles in this set are; My New Favorite Trap by Michael Viviano, Pictures of a Rare Stephens Snow Trap by Blaise Andreski, Adirondack Pack Baskets by Glenn Bold, David Thompson, Fur Trader and Western Explorer Extraordinaire by Ron Munro, Trap Collecting Today by Jim Gipe, Miniature Traps Made by Melvin Koch by Jim Koch, The Herter's Bear Trap by Lee Born, Blake & Lamb Catalogs by Tom Parr, O. C. Mouse Traps-Catch As Cats Can by David Drummond, The Story On Ed Sauvola's Tourist Trap by Tom Parr, Stencil Maker J. H. Arnold by by Bruce Lednick, Spreading the Word by Terry Burdette, Pilgrimage to Mecca by Scot Dahms, Collecting Old Time Traps by Len Beitz, Steel Trap Cigars by Blaise Andreski, The Elusive Standing Bear Trademark on Newhouse Traps by Tom Parr, The Triple "S" Automatic Trap by Jim Stewart, Why I Collect Hand Forged Traps by Van Peterson, An Interesting Thought by Paul Nohle, Unique Triumph Stamps by Scot Dahms, Some Ideas for Care and Maintenance of Your Trap Collection by Tom Parr, Trapping Tricks by Scot Dahms, Animal Trap company's Brief Experience with Chain Loop Traps by Jim Stewart, An Early Slick Pan 5 by Lee Born, How To Catch Wolves with Newhouse Wolf Traps by Jim Gipe, The Von Glover Gerguson Fish and Alligator Trap by William Blauser, Triumph Bend by Scot Dahms, Trappers World Magazine by Tom Parr, Ashley's Hundred, Jedediah Smith and the Coastal Redwoods by Ron Munro, Newhouse Bear Trap Drags by Lee Born, Blake & Lamb Bear Trap Pan Stampings by Lee Born, Some History of John Kleffman and the Keeffman Lock Snare Co. by Ron Munro, Flotrap Story by Rick Cicciarelli and Mystery Barrel Traps by Scot Dahms.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

$20.00 SHIPPED. The magazines will be mailed Priority Mail in a flat rate padded envelope. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Two complete years of "Traps" magazine for the years 2007 and 2008. Traps magazine is the official publication of The North American Trap Collectors Association, the magazine is published bi-monthly by Tom Parr. Normally two years worth of magazines would be 12, for some reason there was an additional magazine published in 2008, all magazines are in very nice condition. Some of the feature articles in this set are; The Story of Washington State's Largest Non-Typical Blacktail Buck by Ron Munro, Rumbaugh Family (three generations of Iowa fur buyers) by Paul Biedermann, Ornate Goldfinch Trap by Dennis Fuse, The Eclipse Folding Trap by Tom Parr, Wilderness Corp./ Big Bear Traps by Ted Wesolowski, T. H. Taylor Traps by Jim Stewart, Getting Hooked Up by Lee Born, The Faultless Rat Trap by Ron Scott, The Little Giant and other Wooden L Shaped Rat Traps by David Drummond, 1919 W. A. Gibbs Two Trigger Update by Ted Wesolowski, Adventures with the Coyote Getter by Allan Hosier, Advertising Community Products by Lee Born, Traps You May Never Find by Ted Wesolowski, My First Trap collectors Rendezvous by Jonah Adamski, The Quest for Traps by John Hadix, The History of the Young's Animal Trap Co. by Rex Marsh, The Evolutional Stages of Oneida Community Trap Making by Lee Born, Bear Trapping and the Trapper Nelson Indian Pack Board by Ron Munro, Automatic Ketch-All by David Drummond, The Disciple-1934 by Loren Newman, Funsten Submarine Traps, Masy Mouse Traps by David Drummond, Ideas for Care and Maintainence of Your Trap Collection by Tom Parr, The Last Season by Ryan Fritz and The Trap Business by Lee Born.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

$20.00 Shipped. I accept personal checks, postal money orders and paypal (friend).

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 11/22/19 09:07 PM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: TRAPS MAGAZINES FOR SALE SOLD. [Re: Nittany Lion] #6672956
11/22/19 09:08 PM
11/22/19 09:08 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Nittany Lion  Offline OP

Central Pennsylvania