No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673584
11/23/19 03:33 PM
11/23/19 03:33 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Clinton was impeached for lying about getting a little extra attention for a young lady.
It is obvious that trump is lying about his actions. But,-it ain't in court so nothing will be done and no republican will even have the testicular fortitude to come out and say they see it.

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673586
11/23/19 03:34 PM
11/23/19 03:34 PM
Iowa
B
beeman Offline
trapper
beeman  Offline
trapper
B

Iowa
With all this talk about how great the economy is I would like to say people in rural Iowa are not all reaping the benefits as Washington would like you to believe.

Yes the papers are full of jobs but not jobs that will support a family. Most jobs listed in the papers will still leave a familys income below the poverty level.

Our minister is always telling us about familys she knows that are short of funds to buy food at the end of the month or cannot pay their water or utilities bill.

As example last week at our church's weekly after school Sunday School where we serve a lunch for the kids a child indicated to one of the ladies who asked if there was anyone that might like to take home the leftovers from lunch a young girl said she would because their family didn't have grocery money for the rest of the month. This was on the 20th.

On top of that we find that our local school children are in need of winter jackets, snow pants, mittens and gloves. We have also found there is a need for hygiene products for the elementary school children. Our church has a hygiene project the starting of the school year for shampoo and deodorant. We have been told that there are some children coming to school that the only showers they get are at school because they have no running water at their homes.

I suspect the number of Americans that were able to cash in on the stock market is small compared to those who were not in the stock market.

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673589
11/23/19 03:38 PM
11/23/19 03:38 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Just think how much better the lives of poor Americans could be if we had the billions wasted on illegal aliens to spend.

Keith

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673596
11/23/19 03:48 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
James is up to his old "trolling for attention" bullcrap again folks. And you all are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

I knew he couldn't keep up the "rehabilitated" facade for long.

Eh...wot?

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: KeithC] #6673597
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by KeithC
Just think how much better the lives of poor Americans could be if we had the billions wasted on illegal aliens to spend.

Keith

^^^^ this

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: KeithC] #6673599
11/23/19 03:50 PM
11/23/19 03:50 PM
Iowa
B
beeman Offline
trapper
beeman  Offline
trapper
B

Iowa

Keith

Please Keith expand on how Americans waste billions on illegal aliens.

I am in no way endorsing illegals.

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673603
11/23/19 03:56 PM
11/23/19 03:56 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Trump irritates me, I wish he would talk and tweet a whole lot less than he does.

My wife loves the guy, she's got tickets to one of his rallies. She wanted me to go but I passed.

But any reasonable person should understand that he has been a good president. Good for America in many ways. No conventional politician could have shaken up the deep-state the way he has. There are a lot of really positive things he has done for America so far and that has happened despite nearly all of Washington opposed to him and fighting him every step of the way.

Yet folks tend to focus on the minor negative things about the man, human nature I guess.

Eh...wot?

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673614
11/23/19 04:09 PM
11/23/19 04:09 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
I think some people spend to much energy on the personality of the President, since when do we have to like him. I look at it as is he following through on his promises, and for the most part I say yes, he has. If you look at his court appointments alone, how he has reshaped the 9th, 2nd, 11th etc, every single person that loves our Nation, freedom, should be on board with our President. Why would any outdoors peoples complain at all, it's puzzling to me. You're throwing a rock in your own garden.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: Catch22] #6673621
11/23/19 04:22 PM
11/23/19 04:22 PM
American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
S
swift4me Offline
trapper
swift4me  Offline
trapper
S

American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
Beeman

I don't want to enter this whole fray and I've only read the last two pages that have gotten way off topic from the original post... BUT...

California ALONE has spent and will continue to spend billions of taxpayer dollars on illegal immigrants. The losses are primarily in unpaid health care bills. Some illegals who keep long term jobs in CA actually pay into the system with fake SS numbers so that money is in the system but illegal immigrants have been a huge drag on the health care system in CA because they are not refused care and they simply never pay the bill.... we do via higher health insurance premiums. In a state with 36 million people, almost 10 million without health insurance of any kind... it adds up fast.

Here in France, the numbers are worse because of socialized medicine. I can only imagine the same thing happens in AZ, NM and Texas plus other states.

Just my opinion.

Good night from the eastern front.

Pete

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673631
11/23/19 04:35 PM
11/23/19 04:35 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Why has he had more cabinet member changes that the at least the past 3 presidents combined? He is too unstable(i know...he's claims to be a "stable genius") to trust for 4 years when he won't have to worry about reelection. And we need an end to his turning the White house into a family business.

We need a good republican to challenge him.
Most do not have the what it takes to step out on their own and they know that most who would back them are to cowardly to face trumps personal attacks and name calling.

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673638
11/23/19 04:41 PM
11/23/19 04:41 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
No water in the house? I hear these stories from time to time and when hearing the back story it's usually single mom, drugs, booze, didn't finish school or just lazy. The US doesn't promise success only the opportunity, the rest is on you.

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673641
11/23/19 04:45 PM
11/23/19 04:45 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Most of the folks who struggle are working low wage jobs because that's all they can get where they are. and picking up and moving is not possible for many of them.
If they were so lazy that they wouldn't work we'd be taking care of their heat, rent, healthcare, grocery bill........and most I describe ain't none of them thar illegal aliens.' crazy

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673647
11/23/19 04:50 PM
11/23/19 04:50 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I agree we need a good, decent man in the GOP (if we can find one) to challenge Trump in the primary. Not going to happen though. Too many Republicans genuflect to Trump for a challenge movement to have a chance.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: KeithC] #6673648
11/23/19 04:53 PM
11/23/19 04:53 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by James
Whatever else you might say about her, Hillary wouldn't have attempted to bribe and extort a foreign nation to help smear a political opponent.

She didn't conspire with a hostile foreign power to get elected.

She wouldn't have been guilty of obstruction of justice.

Jim

Besides just blind faith, how can you possibly prove that.

Keith

I can't. It's an opinion, like the rest of the posts here.

I can say something that is more of a certainty though: If Hillary had done the things Trump has done, the Republicans would be screaming their lungs out.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673693
11/23/19 06:17 PM
11/23/19 06:17 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
For a guy that is doing so much wrong how did things pick up so nicely with so little help from others even his own people. LOL Just think what could of been done with a little help and less games.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673704
11/23/19 06:27 PM
11/23/19 06:27 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Comey had a laundry list of violations Hillery committed and nothing was done about it that would not change if she was President get real. Just like the Bidens will never be looked at either no different then Trump really they talked impeachment since day one and here we are.

Not a President that has not done similar in the past so don't be nieve but it was just business as usual then.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673724
11/23/19 06:59 PM
11/23/19 06:59 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
I think that Lawyer,Jeff Sessions that was the original attorney general was the smartest of the bunch when he recused himself and didn't let himself get involved with all the cover ups and shenanigans.
He read Trump like a book and wanted nothing to do with that.Look how many have bit the dust in the last couple years-lives ruined,careers demolished,and a bunch in the slammer.
That ole Jeff Sessions was a smart cookie.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: gryhkl] #6673734
11/23/19 07:13 PM
11/23/19 07:13 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted by gryhkl
Why has he had more cabinet member changes that the at least the past 3 presidents combined? He is too unstable(i know...he's claims to be a "stable genius") to trust for 4 years when he won't have to worry about reelection. And we need an end to his turning the White house into a family business.

We need a good republican to challenge him.
Most do not have the what it takes to step out on their own and they know that most who would back them are to cowardly to face trumps personal attacks and name calling.

Because cabinet members are bureaucrats. And like almost all career bureaucrats they are entrenched in the system. They care only about their future employment and don't like anybody who rocks the boat. Trump is not entrenched in the system unlike almost all past Presidents. He actually expects his cabinet to work for him, to give him good, usable data and facts so he can make good decisions. And to have at least enough loyalty to carry out his policies and orders without publicly complaining about it or leaking sensitive information in attempts to make him look bad.

Maybe past Presidents didn't have this problem because they were part of the swamp or because cronyism ran rampant. Trump is different. If you refuse to work for him in a professional manner and carry out his policies and orders, he'll fire your arse!

It has nothing whatsoever to do with him being unstable. That is a liberal fallacy created to give dopes like you something to repeat. The man is doing the job I hoped he would when I voted for him. I really only wanted at least one conservative supreme court justice. He has done far more good for the nation than I ever expected.

Eh...wot?

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673736
11/23/19 07:15 PM
11/23/19 07:15 PM

B
bleeohio
Unregistered
bleeohio
Unregistered
B

Man how easily people forget, maybe selective memory? What happened to 4-5 dollar a gallon gas was to be the new normal, nothing can be done was said. Get a tune-up, check your tire pressure. Ok, can't fix the economy without a magic wand, sure, keep your Dr. There is a whole list of stupidity that we had to live with for 8 years, funny how things weren't what they seemed.

Re: Fox News bogus headline [Re: k snow] #6673737
11/23/19 07:19 PM
11/23/19 07:19 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Lots of folks buy into the liberal propaganda bleeohio. There's people right here on Tman that voted for Obama and consider him a good president.

Eh...wot?

Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread