No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Living vicariously through you guys #6679388
11/30/19 01:10 AM
11/30/19 01:10 AM
Illinois/Indiana (depends on t...
E
eastwood44mag Offline OP
trapper
eastwood44mag  Offline OP
trapper
E

Illinois/Indiana (depends on t...
I appreciate everyone posting about their lines this season. Between starting a new job in March that runs be 60+ hours a week, working a part-time job on the weekends, raising 3 kids (including a 5 month old), and having a truck out of commission, I won't be setting steel this season. Truth be told, I'm giving serious thought to putting all my trapping and hunting gear on the chopping block (long story).

I guess what I'm saying is it does me some good to see everyone else having a good time, or even a not so good time, so long as they're out there hitting the line, and I appreciate you guys (and gals) letting me live vicariously through your experiences.

Tight chains, all.

-Andy

Re: Living vicariously through you guys [Re: eastwood44mag] #6679397
11/30/19 02:19 AM
11/30/19 02:19 AM
SE SD
D
DWC Offline
trapper
DWC  Offline
trapper
D

SE SD
Dont sell (unless you need the money). I havent set anything more than a mouse trap so far. I just moved, have a 7 month old, and work hasnt been giving me any time off. I can take it now, but am looking outside at freezing rain with 40 degree temps tomorrow and more rain, 29 on sunday. Ive also been living (sadly) through these posts.

Re: Living vicariously through you guys [Re: eastwood44mag] #6679405
11/30/19 03:53 AM
11/30/19 03:53 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
You gentlemen should join the organization I head, the ATA (Armchair Trappers of America).

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread