No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: THE Game is this Saturday [Re: James] #6681220
12/02/19 09:13 AM
12/02/19 09:13 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Good luck to your team Bryce. That team with all those stickers on their helmets is a machine (as always).

As a UM alum, I was always told to steer clear of those buckeyes, but then I met Tom Miranda years ago from there and Tommie is a good head, so now I sorta like folks from Columbus smirk

Re: THE Game is this Saturday [Re: James] #6681243
12/02/19 09:38 AM
12/02/19 09:38 AM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
Ohio State is at another level this year. Not much chance Wisconsin can beat them. They look as good as any other in the top four as well.

Re: THE Game is this Saturday [Re: BernieB.] #6681259
12/02/19 10:01 AM
12/02/19 10:01 AM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Originally Posted by BernieB.
Ohio State is at another level this year. Not much chance Wisconsin can beat them. They look as good as any other in the top four as well.

Your probably right Bernie but I would not base any assessment of Wisconsin on last Saturday's game. The gophers seemed to have a 6 play offense and a very lethargic defense. It seemed the Wisconsin team knew and countered the things the gophers did on both sides of the ball perfectly. Gophers either telegraphed plays poorly or Wisconsin knew our signals?
The Gophers were out coached and outplated, Ohio state won't let that happen.

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: THE Game is this Saturday [Re: Osky] #6681311
12/02/19 11:36 AM
12/02/19 11:36 AM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by BernieB.

Your probably right Bernie but I would not base any assessment of Wisconsin on last Saturday's game. The gophers seemed to have a 6 play offense and a very lethargic defense. It seemed the Wisconsin team knew and countered the things the gophers did on both sides of the ball perfectly. Gophers either telegraphed plays poorly or Wisconsin knew our signals?
The Gophers were out coached and outplated, Ohio state won't let that happen.

Osky

If the badgers played like that a couple weeks ago Iowa would have beat them and the Hawkeyes would be next in line to get stomped by OSU. The gophers only played three quality teams all year and they went 1 for 3.

Re: THE Game is this Saturday [Re: James] #6681352
12/02/19 01:03 PM
12/02/19 01:03 PM
central mn
R
rats4me Offline
trapper
rats4me  Offline
trapper
R

central mn
The Hawkeyes played 4 ranked teams this year and went 1 for 4. OSU is on another level then the rest of the big ten. Should be a interesting playoff this year I am interested in who the number 4 team will be I'm kind of pulling for Utah

Even a blind chicken gets some corn
Re: THE Game is this Saturday [Re: rats4me] #6681417
12/02/19 02:42 PM
12/02/19 02:42 PM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
Originally Posted by rats4me
The Hawkeyes played 4 ranked teams this year and went 1 for 4. OSU is on another level then the rest of the big ten. Should be a interesting playoff this year I am interested in who the number 4 team will be I'm kind of pulling for Utah

Not true about the Hawkeyes. Better go back and review the ranked teams on their schedule, without even checking I can think of five ranked teams they played and there may be more. And yes, just as I said earlier, OSU is on another level not just in the big 10 but in the top 4 teams in the nation.

Re: THE Game is this Saturday [Re: James] #6681459
12/02/19 04:05 PM
12/02/19 04:05 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
Thus far Penn State is the only team the Buckeyes played this year that made the Buckeyes play a 4th quarter.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread