No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: 2-teens abusing a wounded buck [Re: goldnut] #6685136
12/06/19 02:31 PM
12/06/19 02:31 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by goldnut
Elk I missed the part about him being the step son. But it certainly is my judgement/opinion and Im sure im not alone with it. Like I stated...all parents are not incompetent because their child did something unethical/disgusting. I agree they need punished fully. Thanks for your opinion.

X2!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: 2-teens abusing a wounded buck [Re: vermontster] #6685171
12/06/19 03:25 PM
12/06/19 03:25 PM
Ohio
Ronaround Offline
trapper
Ronaround  Offline
trapper

Ohio
well lesson learned.....probably not.
Stop posting your entire freaking life on Facebook and Maybe you all could have less trouble in your personal lives.
so many women and me posting there daily drivel on it .
I am dismayed deeply from what i Saw. Dispatch it as humanly as you can, maybe carry some spare ammo or a knife if your a hunter?
or did i miss they did but chose to do this act?

Re: 2-teens abusing a wounded buck [Re: vermontster] #6685239
12/06/19 05:56 PM
12/06/19 05:56 PM
PA
E
elkaholic Offline
trapper
elkaholic  Offline
trapper
E

PA
Ron, Their excuse was they had no ammo left and didn't have a knife.

From what I'm gathering from facebook. They made the video and sent it out as a snapchat. One of the people they sent it to sent it to another person expressing disgust at it. That person turned the video over to the PGC. When the step father saw the video the next morning, and recognized his step son, he immediately turned him in.

Millions of trees die every year to print environmentalist publications
Re: 2-teens abusing a wounded buck [Re: elkaholic] #6685273
12/06/19 06:53 PM
12/06/19 06:53 PM
Akron, Ohio
bass10 Offline
trapper
bass10  Offline
trapper

Akron, Ohio
Originally Posted by elkaholic
Gold, It's the nature of the beast I guess.

So for those wondering about the cops stepson. The cop didn't meet the kid until he was 14. They had a very strained relationship. The step son hasn't lived with him for 2 1/2 years. So basically the cop had very little interaction with the kid. So to blame him for the way the kid was raised is asinine. But keep going with your judgement, it only serves to make you look the fool.

Originally Posted by elkaholic
Gold, It's the nature of the beast I guess.

So for those wondering about the cops stepson. The cop didn't meet the kid until he was 14. They had a very strained relationship. The step son hasn't lived with him for 2 1/2 years. So basically the cop had very little interaction with the kid. So to blame him for the way the kid was raised is asinine. But keep going with your judgement, it only serves to make you look the fool.

Elk, if the guy didn’t have anything to do with raising him then NOBODY on here is blaming him? Unless I missed something? But someone had to have a hand in raising them? I’m just giving my opinion that whoever did shouldn’t be the one that handles the recourse? Sorry if you don’t agree! And gold are you saying whoever raised them could be very competent at handeling the discipline?

"The more people I meet the more I love my dog!"
Re: 2-teens abusing a wounded buck [Re: vermontster] #6685304
12/06/19 07:36 PM
12/06/19 07:36 PM
western pa
G
goldnut Offline
trapper
goldnut  Offline
trapper
G

western pa
Bass, Im not saying one way or the other. Maybe they could or maybe not. Im just saying i dont think we should pass judgment on them without knowing them. Im out.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread