No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: FairbanksLS] #6684341
12/05/19 08:14 PM
12/05/19 08:14 PM
Piney va. soon be 19
cotton Offline
trapper
cotton  Offline
trapper

Piney va. soon be 19
Originally Posted by gray dog
52Carl,

I'm looking forward to James response to your post.

lol me too can't wait to see the spin on it

John 3/16

ifin your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough
VTA life member

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: cotton] #6684347
12/05/19 08:19 PM
12/05/19 08:19 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by cotton
52Carl,

I'm looking forward to James response to your post.

lol me too can't wait to see the spin on it

X2, bet it will be a humdinger lol.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6684658
12/05/19 11:48 PM
12/05/19 11:48 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
A good ole boy southern gentleman once told me after having heated telephone discussion with a fast talking yankee, "I can talk fast too. It just takes me longer."
Jim generally falls off the face of the Earth when confronted with logic and reason. He tends to be all about "feelings".
Where you at, Jimmy?

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Catch22] #6684722
12/06/19 01:15 AM
12/06/19 01:15 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Catch22
Lol, I have you on ignore James and when someone quotes you and I see it, it makes me giggle, glad that I did what I did. You make a great go here on Tman gathering the suckers to your twisted Socratic method of nonsense lol. Holy cow, a deep rooted anti here with reign. grin grin

Why claim to have me on ignore, then respond to me? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6684728
12/06/19 01:34 AM
12/06/19 01:34 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I don't know how to respond in the fancy way you did, Carl. So I'll have to try it this way.

You claim newly naturalized citizens are believing the "lies" told by the Left. (Sure, it's all a leftist conspiracy!) Maybe they aren't such gullible fools. Maybe they can see what's going on for themselves. Go talk to a few. I have.

African Americans must be specially big fools, in your estimation, since they've been believing the "lies" for generations.

You and the rest of Trump's ilk can threaten the naturalized Japanese next if you wish. Just come try to take mine. The fact that we're even having this conversation shows how messed-up our nation is now, with Trump in the White House.

Charlottesville. Now, come try to spit on my car.

Your calling me a liar is typical. I am not about feelings, but once the name-calling starts, I don't see the point in wasting time posting on a thread that's about to go poof.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: James] #6684730
12/06/19 01:37 AM
12/06/19 01:37 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by James
The fact that we're even having this conversation shows how messed-up our nation is now, with Trump in the White House.

If there are observable differences in demographics and how they vote why would someone not have that conversation no matter who resides in the white house?

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6684734
12/06/19 01:52 AM
12/06/19 01:52 AM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
James.

What group of naturalized citizens has Trump gone after?

The last time naturalized Japanese citizens.were gone after was during WW II by FDR.

Trump's ilk. Now there's some emotion.

Also I believe the Democrats are the ones holding Blacks back with the idea they can't succeed without affirmative action or social programs. A drug dealer wants them hooked for profit. A Democratic politician wants them hooked for a.vote.

Last edited by gray dog; 12/06/19 02:59 AM.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: James] #6685421
12/06/19 09:26 PM
12/06/19 09:26 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
I don't know how to respond in the fancy way you did, Carl. So I'll have to try it this way.

You claim newly naturalized citizens are believing the "lies" told by the Left. (Sure, it's all a leftist conspiracy!) Maybe they aren't such gullible fools. Maybe they can see what's going on for themselves. Go talk to a few. I have.

African Americans must be specially big fools, in your estimation, since they've been believing the "lies" for generations.

You and the rest of Trump's ilk can threaten the naturalized Japanese next if you wish. Just come try to take mine. The fact that we're even having this conversation shows how messed-up our nation is now, with Trump in the White House.

Charlottesville. Now, come try to spit on my car.

Your calling me a liar is typical. I am not about feelings, but once the name-calling starts, I don't see the point in wasting time posting on a thread that's about to go poof.

Jim

I will start by apologizing for the "liar" comment. It was not fair to disparage the lying leftists by comparing them to you. I hope that they will forgive my sloppy wording.
Who ever said anything about going after any naturalized citizens who came here from any foreign country?! I thought you were better at spinning than that.
You'd better keep the car in a locked garage. You line stepper.
BTW, you are fully capable of responding in a fancy way. The problem that you are having here is a lack of a sound position in this debate.
If you insist that you are indeed incapable of effective debate, them maybe you should just pipe down and let the grownups talk.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: FairbanksLS] #6685481
12/06/19 10:26 PM
12/06/19 10:26 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
James.

The last time naturalized Japanese citizens.were gone after was during WW II by FDR.

Also I believe the Democrats are the ones holding Blacks back with the idea they can't succeed without affirmative action or social programs. A drug dealer wants them hooked for profit. A Democratic politician wants them hooked for a.vote.

Trump hasn't gone after any group of naturalized citizens so far, but who knows what he'll do if given a second term? I don't trust him on this, mainly because he's shown himself to be bigoted against non-whites (study his history of housing discrimination and publicly slandering a group of young blacks falsely accused of assaulting a white jogger). He target Muslim countries for a travel ban because he doesn't like Muslims. He targeted Hispanics in his crackdown on illegal aliens.

Meanwhile, he ignores illegal immigration by whites (and white slavery), mostly by people over-staying their visas and sneaking in from Eastern Europe.

Japanese citizens WERE once rounded up by the government and sent to concentration camps, so they tend to be sensitive when they see any group targeted by the government.

Your statement about blacks is only your opinion. The situation of many blacks in our society has far more to do with the history of discrimination than affirmative action programs, which are relatively recent. It's a complex subject, too complex to occupy this thread.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6685485
12/06/19 10:33 PM
12/06/19 10:33 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
LOL

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6685487
12/06/19 10:36 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
When you start a sentence with "I believe" obviously it's an opinion. Thanks for the clarification professor. Lol!!!!

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6685488
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Carl,

Your apology is meaningful and is accepted. Occasionally I've had to apologize too, and I think it's a sign of adulthood to do so.

The rest of your post isn't meaningful enough to require a response, so I'll just ramble on a bit as you have done.

Come on up and spit on my SUV, which is right out in the driveway. You won't hurt it. The rain will wash it off.

Your criticism of the style and content of my debate might be worth debating points for you, but only if you also provide a substantive response.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6685492
12/06/19 10:39 PM
12/06/19 10:39 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
he he a haw haw haw

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6685505
12/06/19 10:47 PM
12/06/19 10:47 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I'll be darned. A donkey has learned how to post.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6685577
12/06/19 11:41 PM
12/06/19 11:41 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Jim is misdirecting again. Quit playing the game where you are forced to defend Trump for the 18th time... This post is about Virginia's gun laws and Bloomberg.

Trump is not trying to pass Draconian gun laws in Virginia. Democrats with pulses are. And the democrat ( also with a pulse ) financing the showdown is also wanting to be president.

Quit dragging Trump into the equation. Virginia's current situation is solely the fault of democrat statists... with pulses.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Mike in A-town] #6685578
12/06/19 11:42 PM
12/06/19 11:42 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Jim is misdirecting again. Quit playing the game where you are forced to defend Trump for the 18th time... This post is about Virginia's gun laws and Bloomberg.

Trump is not trying to pass Draconian gun laws in Virginia. Democrats with pulses are. And the democrat ( also with a pulse ) financing the showdown is also wanting to be president.

Quit dragging Trump into the equation. Virginia's current situation is solely the fault of democrat statists... with pulses.

Mike

Yep

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6685581
12/06/19 11:51 PM
12/06/19 11:51 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Now if Jim would post again we can go off topic and have some fun.

Last edited by gray dog; 12/06/19 11:52 PM.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Mike in A-town] #6685587
12/06/19 11:57 PM
12/06/19 11:57 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Mike

So why not go back to the original topic in your own posts? Certainly, the subject of the thread should not be about me, James. Some of you completely distract things by condemning the messenger.

Someone claimed the Dems are always lying, so I pointed out that the head of the Republican party also lies.

But I'm game to get back on topic. I think Bloomberg is one of the would-be tyrants the founders of our nation warned us about. It's too bad if Virginia goes anti-gun. Join the GOA.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: James] #6685597
12/07/19 12:06 AM
12/07/19 12:06 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
James.

Trump hasn't gone after any group of naturalized citizens so far, but who knows what he'll do if given a second term? I don't trust him on this, mainly because he's shown himself to be bigoted against non-whites (study his history of housing discrimination and publicly slandering a group of young blacks falsely accused of assaulting a white jogger). He target Muslim countries for a travel ban because he doesn't like Muslims. He targeted Hispanics in his crackdown on illegal aliens.

Meanwhile, he ignores illegal immigration by whites (and white slavery), mostly by people over-staying their visas and sneaking in from Eastern Europe.

Japanese citizens WERE once rounded up by the government and sent to concentration camps, so they tend to be sensitive when they see any group targeted by the government.

Your statement about blacks is only your opinion. The situation of many blacks in our society has far more to do with the history of discrimination than affirmative action programs, which are relatively recent. It's a complex subject, too complex to occupy this thread.

Jim

The 60's are over. Anyone who thinks "The Man" is still keeping the black community down is drinking some serious Kool-Aid. Most of the issues they face are of their own making. The victim narrative is tiresome.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: M.S. Pickins] #6685733
12/07/19 07:33 AM
12/07/19 07:33 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
The main reason is the demographic shift. White populations have steadily declines while minority population have increased. Statistically, minorities are far more anti-gun and than whites. One day Texas will flip blue and say goodbye to any chance for another Republican president.

1D04A1C9-B007-4F64-9E99-E1B6DCFF4904.png

-Goofy-
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread