No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Reduced price outdoor gear #6685725
12/07/19 07:12 AM
12/07/19 07:12 AM
Henry Co, IL
3togo Offline OP
trapper
3togo  Offline OP
trapper

Henry Co, IL
Everyone,
with the questions asked on here about optics and other related items, anyone might want to check the pricing on this website:
www.camofire.com
I've used them for years to purchase archery equipment, clothing, optics, etc. Not ALWAYS the best price, but usually if it's what you are looking for.
They post new stuff every day at 12:00 am. You usually have most of the day to decide.
Good luck.

Re: Reduced price outdoor gear [Re: 3togo] #6686090
12/07/19 04:26 PM
12/07/19 04:26 PM
west virginia
W
wvmntnhick Offline
trapper
wvmntnhick  Offline
trapper
W

west virginia
I’ve bought from there as well. Not a bad site. But, double check prices. Can generally find cheaper elsewhere. Their Black Ovis merino clothing is great though and priced affordably compared to just about anywhere else.

I keep desperately hoping that one day someone will call me "Sir" without adding "please calm down" or "you're causing a scene."
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread