No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: 52Carl] #6686382
12/07/19 10:28 PM
12/07/19 10:28 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by 52Carl
Oh, he did not just use the J-word! Come on man. That's below the belt even for a guy like Jimmy. Not cool.

I never said I was politically correct. Get over it.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686386
12/07/19 10:33 PM
12/07/19 10:33 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
There's a difference between not being politically correct and being an A-hole. James wife is Japanese American.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: FairbanksLS] #6686431
12/07/19 11:04 PM
12/07/19 11:04 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by gray dog
There's a difference between not being politically correct and being an A-hole. James wife is Japanese American.
Never said anything about James wife. Learn how to read.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686461
12/07/19 11:41 PM
12/07/19 11:41 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Originally Posted by Finster

I could keep it going but don't feel like rolling around in the mud. Lol

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686468
12/07/19 11:46 PM
12/07/19 11:46 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH

Good grief man. Most of us were raised with saying Japs, Frogs, Limeys, Mics etc. It's not an insult like you sissies make it out to be. It's a culture, our upbringing and to make it out to be anything different is just silly. Grow some skin, Finster did no wrong.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: FairbanksLS] #6686477
12/07/19 11:55 PM
12/07/19 11:55 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

Because you have no case. please point out where I said anything about James wife or option two would be to shut up.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686489
12/08/19 12:05 AM
12/08/19 12:05 AM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
When it comes to women and kids my skin is pretty thin. I grew up.the same way, there are many things I do differently now that I'm grown up.

Sissie, I haven't told you about my aches and pains yet. Lol

Hope you feel better and get back in the woods.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: FairbanksLS] #6686496
12/08/19 12:08 AM
12/08/19 12:08 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
When it comes to women and kids my skin is pretty thin. I grew up.the same way, there are many things I do differently now that I'm grown up.

Sissie, I haven't told you about my aches and pains yet. Lol

Hope you feel better and get back in the woods.

Well, no one was talking about women or kids. Get it yet?

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686498
12/08/19 12:12 AM
12/08/19 12:12 AM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK

Because you have no case. please point out where I said anything about James wife or option two would be to shut up.

James is the lawyer not me. I don't know if you knew before your post that James wife was Japanese. If you didn't consider this my apology. If you did,..........

Now go ahead and have the last word. Your personality demands it.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: FairbanksLS] #6686505
12/08/19 12:16 AM
12/08/19 12:16 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

James is the lawyer not me. I don't know if you knew before your post that James wife was Japanese. If you didn't consider this my apology. If you did,..........

Now go ahead and have the last word. Your personality demands it.

You still have some assumption that I said something about James wife. Yet I have asked you more than once to point it out. You have failed to do so. I have not edited anything or deleted anything. I will ask you one last time since you are the one defaming me. Please point out where I said anything about James wife? I accept your half hearted apology.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686545
12/08/19 02:07 AM
12/08/19 02:07 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Thanks, Gray dog, but we have to consider the source.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686559
12/08/19 03:34 AM
12/08/19 03:34 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Awe..............

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686561
12/08/19 03:39 AM
12/08/19 03:39 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

An offended lawyer, seems to be running rampant these days. lol

-Goofy-
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686588
12/08/19 06:44 AM
12/08/19 06:44 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I dont trust muslims.

The guy that built the mosque just west of hwy 69 on 156th street in Overland Park KS had to pay ahead of time for materials and freight costs for 2/3 of that buildings construction. Got a local muslim here and a dirt contractor I know literally had to tell him he was heading over to do bodily harm or collect money owed. They dont believe its wrong to stiff or steal from or lie to non muslims.

They come from a culture of pedophilia and religious extremism. Muslims have no use for the bill of rights and want to change our country not assimilate into it.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: James] #6686641
12/08/19 08:21 AM
12/08/19 08:21 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by James
Thanks, Gray dog, but we have to consider the source.

Jim

The professional victim, right on cue.

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6686706
12/08/19 09:15 AM
12/08/19 09:15 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
An offended lawyer, seems to be running rampant these days. lol

Nah, that's just that tired old "victim card" being trotted out yet again.

Eh...wot?

Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: James] #6686786
12/08/19 10:51 AM
12/08/19 10:51 AM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Originally Posted by James
James.

What group of naturalized citizens has Trump gone after?

The last time naturalized Japanese citizens.were gone after was during WW II by FDR.

Trump's ilk. Now there's some emotion.

Also I believe the Democrats are the ones holding Blacks back with the idea they can't succeed without affirmative action or social programs. A drug dealer wants them hooked for profit. A Democratic politician wants them hooked for a.vote.

Trump hasn't gone after any group of naturalized citizens so far, but who knows what he'll do if given a second term? I don't trust him on this, mainly because he's shown himself to be bigoted against non-whites (study his history of housing discrimination and publicly slandering a group of young blacks falsely accused of assaulting a white jogger). He target Muslim countries for a travel ban because he doesn't like Muslims. He targeted Hispanics in his crackdown on illegal aliens.

Meanwhile, he ignores illegal immigration by whites (and white slavery), mostly by people over-staying their visas and sneaking in from Eastern Europe.

Japanese citizens WERE once rounded up by the government and sent to concentration camps, so they tend to be sensitive when they see any group targeted by the government.

Your statement about blacks is only your opinion. The situation of many blacks in our society has far more to do with the history of discrimination than affirmative action programs, which are relatively recent. It's a complex subject, too complex to occupy this thread.

Jim

James I'd like to address part of this. You carry a very big torch for the issue of the past treatment of Japanese during world war 2. No, it was not right. When on your vent maybe consider what happened in October of 1937 in Nanjing China. The Japanese murdered upwards of 400,000 broader Chineese in Less than 8 weeks. The rapes of all ages were uncountable. So much of this horror brought out in the trials of 1945 and well documented in evidence. The Chineese were not given housing, food, some clothing, they were given unsolicited death.
My native ancestors were summarily slaughtered, starved, diseased, etc where found. Very few were given nearly the considerations the Japaneese were given during that 5 year period of world war 2.
Again I agree it was wrong. All of it is wrong. Fostering hate in your mind using past grievances is wrong as well. We can all go back far enough to do it, and NONE of our bloodlines are pure and without sin. My father was old enough to have direct contact with my greats who were lucky enough to live thru that period of American conquest in the west and lost family members in their arms. He taught us to never look back nor hold grudges. My fathers mother had no help, she walked to a doctor. My father was born prematurely due to bad circumstances, my grandmother walked home alone with him in a shoebox, wrapped in a kitchen towel and no more. He had reason to be angry if he wanted to be.
To be vindictive, and hateful is an easy path that leads downhill to nothing, the path of forgiveness is an uphill challenge, the rewards many and lasting.
I have learned myself in life that people standing on soap boxes are usually the ones who have the greatest need for soap.
Osky
On a lighter note, congrats to your alma mater I hope they go all the way.

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Finster] #6686826
12/08/19 11:27 AM
12/08/19 11:27 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Osky,

I’d like to raise a glass to your post but also to you. The truth you speak is a cure for many ills.

Here, here.

-Goofy-
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6687081
12/08/19 03:54 PM
12/08/19 03:54 PM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Osky,

I’d like to raise a glass to your post but also to you. The truth you speak is a cure for many ills.

Here, here.

Thank you.

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Virginia turns Anti-Gun overnight with Bloomberg [Re: Osky] #6687263
12/08/19 07:16 PM
12/08/19 07:16 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Osky, you're setting up a straw man. I never objected to the racial slur that was used. I just said consider the source, and thanked Gray dog for his consideration.

And the source proved I was right, with his "Yes, I am ignorant, and have a right to stand by my ignorance!" argument. Consider the source. I don't have the time or inclination to take on the monumental effort of trying to educate him.

Your examples of Japanese mistreatment of the Chinese and others, while true, is also off the mark. The concentration of Japanese into camps where they were imprisoned by force, lost their property at home, lost their life savings, HAPPENED RIGHT HERE IN THE US!

That's why recent history is so relevant to the slur. BECAUSE IT HAPPENED RIGHT HERE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE!

Get it?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread