No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Colorado tanneries #6703517
12/23/19 11:16 AM
12/23/19 11:16 AM
Cheyenne Wyoming
C
Castormound Offline OP
trapper
Castormound  Offline OP
trapper
C

Cheyenne Wyoming
I'm giving a couple yotes to some friends down in Ft Collins and was wondering if there are any good tanneries in Colorado. Even taxidermists who don't charge crazy prices would work. I've already told them about Moyle, Tubari, ect.

Antelope, the original fast food!!
Re: Colorado tanneries [Re: Castormound] #6703585
12/23/19 12:48 PM
12/23/19 12:48 PM
S E Idaho
J
Jmack Offline
trapper
Jmack  Offline
trapper
J

S E Idaho
Rock mountain tannery in Denver. I believe it's the place my grandma has sent a bunch of hides to over the years. They do a nice job from super long hair bison and yak to short hair from kangaroo and porkinine. Hopefully this helps. Still have some family in Fort Collins and grew up there. Spent quite a bit of time in Cheyenne and wife worked at the hospital there for awhile.
You could also try wildlife creations ( Pat Wendsman) out of LaPorte or Chris Delahoy out of Fort Collins( I think)
Pat has done work for me when I lived there and Chris has done work for my grandma and brother. Been awhile since I lived there and these were the only ones I kniw anymore. Jon

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Colorado tanneries [Re: Jmack] #6703607
12/23/19 01:21 PM
12/23/19 01:21 PM
Cheyenne Wyoming
C
Castormound Offline OP
trapper
Castormound  Offline OP
trapper
C

Cheyenne Wyoming
Thanks Jmack, I'll check em out. Appreciate the info.

Antelope, the original fast food!!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread