No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Beltrami County says no to refugees #6721693
01/08/20 11:23 PM
01/08/20 11:23 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6721694
01/08/20 11:24 PM
01/08/20 11:24 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Take them in so they can destroy your way of life, no thanks.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: Law Dog] #6721695
01/08/20 11:32 PM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Offline
trapper
walleyed  Offline
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Can't you guys use some Somaliis up there in beaver country ? laugh

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6721696
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
The whole western world needs to say NO to the current refugees. As a whole, their moral beliefs and values are to dissimilar. I believe we should send all the refugees we currently, legally can back. I have met a fair number of Somalis and all were horrible people. I am sure that there are good ones, but I doubt the good ones make up more than a tiny percentage of their population.

The Somalis illegally, genitally mutilate most of their little girls born in America.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/health/female-genital-mutilation-fgm-explainer-trnd/index.html

Keith

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6721700
01/08/20 11:35 PM
01/08/20 11:35 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Good Deal!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6721704
01/08/20 11:38 PM
01/08/20 11:38 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
I don't mind "refugee" but if it's muslims...no way. If it was Skandinavian Christians it would be alright.

They should always say what kind of refugee.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: walleyed] #6721729
01/09/20 12:09 AM
01/09/20 12:09 AM
Minnesota
Woodsloafer72 Offline
trapper
Woodsloafer72  Offline
trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by walleyed
Can't you guys use some Somaliis up there in beaver country ? laugh

I hear tell the scavengers won't even touch them things.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: KeithC] #6721782
01/09/20 01:17 AM
01/09/20 01:17 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by KeithC
The whole western world needs to say NO to the current refugees. As a whole, their moral beliefs and values are to dissimilar. I believe we should send all the refugees we currently, legally can back. I have met a fair number of Somalis and all were horrible people. I am sure that there are good ones, but I doubt the good ones make up more than a tiny percentage of their population.

The Somalis illegally, genitally mutilate most of their little girls born in America.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/health/female-genital-mutilation-fgm-explainer-trnd/index.html

Keith

How can we legally send them back? Or morally, since we invited them to the US?

How are the Somalis you've met "horrible people"? What did they do or say that was horrible?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: James] #6721785
01/09/20 01:24 AM
01/09/20 01:24 AM
MN, USA
star flakes Offline
trapper
star flakes  Offline
trapper

MN, USA
Originally Posted by James

Keith

How are the Somalis you've met "horrible people"? What did they do or say that was horrible?

Jim

[Linked Image]

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia
[Search domain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
Justine Damond. On July 15, 2017, Justine Ruszczyk, also known as Justine Damond, a 40-year-old Australian-American woman, was shot and killed by Mohamed Noor, a Minneapolis Police Department officer, after she had called 9-1-1 to report the possible assault of a woman in an alley behind her house.

Where is the question of humanity for Americans, when it was the Governor of Minnesota telling Americans to get out of Minnesota, if they did not agree with Minnesota being turned into a 3rd world abyss. That is rhetorical.

MN Governor Dayton: Don't Like Immigrants, Get Out of Minnesota!
[Search domain nationalvanguard.org/2015/10/mn-governor-dayton-dont-like-immigrants-get-out-of-minnesota/] https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/10/mn-governor-dayton-dont-like-immigrants-get-out-of-minnesota/
Oct 20, 2015EARLIER THIS WEEK, in St. Cloud, MN, the Democrat Governor of the State—Mark Dayton—made it pretty clear to those who have been questioning the mass importation of Somali refugees to the state—too bad for you, find another place to live. (ILLUSTRATION: Gov. Mark Dayton: If you don't like our Somali refugees, get out of Minnesota because ...

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: James] #6721811
01/09/20 02:04 AM
01/09/20 02:04 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN

Jim

It was not "we" in a rural mn swing district who wanted them here or brought them here. How can we morally let our kids grow up in now violent schools, how can we morally sit by as mn somalis join and support isis through day care fraud. We should have never brought them here and at this point we should send any non residents back asap.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: James] #6721818
01/09/20 02:35 AM
01/09/20 02:35 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.

Keith

Jim

I had a Somali man here buying pigeons. We spent over an hour in one of my barns in mid 90 degree weather. When we walked back to the cab he drove, I heard strange noises coming from his cab. I thought he had some kind of animal in his cab. I told him you can't leave an animal in a car in this kind of heat. He replied it's just my daughter. I rushed to the cab and there was an infant girl in a car seat in the back. She had cried so long she did not sound like a human baby anymore. I was horrified. I told him she could have died and he told me it did not matter, that she was just a girl. He told me it did not matter what he did with his daughter. We exchanged more words after that.

I had another Somali man here with a Hispanic man and an African American woman buying pigeons. They were falling down drunk. We were in one of my barns and the Somali man and the women went out to pee. The Hispanic guy threw a beer can on the floor in my barn and I got mad and made him pick it up, just as they were returning. We went out with the birds and Diane was walking up with water for the birds in a utility cart. The Hispanic man asked if he could put the can in the cart and I said okay. Diane said just don't throw it in our trees like they did, referring to the other two. I asked what happened and she said that she saw them throw beer cans in our cherry trees and that she made them pick them up. The Somali got foul mouthed and said it was just a woods, plus some swear words. I told him its my woods and swore a bit myself and told them they were not welcome back. I walked into the house to get a box for the birds and when I came out the Somali was holding a handgun. I grabbed a Glock I keep by the door, covered him with it, gave them the birds and told them to leave in a less than courteous manner.

Just last month I had another Somali man here with 4 little girls. We were talking about the pigeons and the second smallest little girl wanted something and pulled on his sleeve and interrupted him. He hit her right in the face and she dropped to the ground wailing. It was not a super hard hit , but not the way anyone should punish a child. She could not of been more than 5 or 6. I got angry and got right in his face and told him you can't hit a little girl. He said he could do whatever he wanted to her. He then apologized for her behavior and wanted to start talking about pigeons again. I told him I was calling the sheriffs department and he swooped up the youngest girl and took off running down my driveway, with the other 3 girls, including the one he hit, to his van and took off. I was ticked and did not get a license plate or model to give the sheriffs department.

I had to drive through the Somali area of Columbus last year. It's filthy with trash everywhere and poorly kept home and apartments.

If it was up to me no Somalis would be allowed in the US.

Refugees can be legally repatriated once it is safe.

Keith

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6721846
01/09/20 06:07 AM
01/09/20 06:07 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
If I have a bad sack of potatoes, can't I simply get one good one and put it in the sack of bad ones and it make them all good again?

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: KeithC] #6721861
01/09/20 06:51 AM
01/09/20 06:51 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois

Keith

Where is womens lib when the women need them?

Aren't women supposed to walk behind the man? The only exception being that if they are in a mine field, then the woman should walk way ahead of the man.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6721985
01/09/20 09:32 AM
01/09/20 09:32 AM
MN South of Gotha
J
Jags Offline
trapper
Jags  Offline
trapper
J

MN South of Gotha
Wish it would happen in the county I live in. But I think it's to late.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: KeithC] #6722173
01/09/20 12:37 PM
01/09/20 12:37 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN

If it was up to me no Somalis would be allowed in the US.

Refugees can be legally repatriated once it is safe.

Keith

I quit selling animals off the farm because of Somalis and the problems they bring with them. Used to be Asians and Mexicans buying goats or lambs etc and those deals always went fine and trouble free, maybe a minor annoyance of someone trying to barter a bit harsh but never 7 guys in a ford tarsus shoving live goats in the trunk. The schools here are increasingly violent, we had a terrorism motivated stabbing at the local mall, daycare fraud is rampant, proven support of ISIS from multiple individuals, roadways are terrifying as they suck at driving, its a mess all around.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: Donnersurvivor] #6722189
01/09/20 12:47 PM
01/09/20 12:47 PM
Co.-Wy. part time AK.
W
wy.wolfer Offline
trapper
wy.wolfer  Offline
trapper
W

Co.-Wy. part time AK.
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

Jim

It was not "we" in a rural mn swing district who wanted them here or brought them here. How can we morally let our kids grow up in now violent schools, how can we morally sit by as mn somalis join and support isis through day care fraud. We should have never brought them here and at this point we should send any non residents back asap.

Google Mogadishu Minnesota, and that may answer your question James.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6722204
01/09/20 12:54 PM
01/09/20 12:54 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
I am trying to see this state turn "red", and the resettlement of refugees into marginal areas about to turn red my affect that delicate balance. There are folks that would settle them into areas just for that reason, to insure "blueness in the future". Again, if we outlawed abortion, we could have all the replacement people of non muslim culture we need and not upset a voting balance over time.

We don't need those raghead genes in our gene pool on this side of the Atlantic either. They are coming here because lack or resources and too many people over there cause social strife. We need to recognize this as over flow and we don't need to accept it.

White folks over here seem to stop at one or two children or none at all, for a reason.

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6722250
01/09/20 01:26 PM
01/09/20 01:26 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
The Somali population in my area is about 10% of the total population currently. On the question presented to the county on whether they would take in more refugees, the motion was tabled by our county. The only area of the state that wanted to take in more was the Twin Cities. No surprise there.

One democratic lawmaker suggested Beltrami County and another county that was considering the same moratorium, be exempt from any type of state funding.

There are schools in the area that are moving their children to schools that have open enrollment to get away from their current schools due to the Somali children. I know of two teachers who won't teach in any schools that have high populations of Somalis. This is because they say they are extremely rude and unruly. One girl told the teacher, "My mother said this is America and I can do whatever I want here."

A friend of mine said her grandson dropped out of soccer because the team was mostly all Somali children and wouldn't pass the ball to a non-Somali.

Keep in mind that a non-Muslim is considered an infidel. According to the Koran, it is acceptable to lie or deceive a non-Muslim.

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6722257
01/09/20 01:28 PM
01/09/20 01:28 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
whats a somali???

i'm guessin some kind a lunch meat? whistle

Re: Beltrami County says no to refugees [Re: trapper les] #6722263
01/09/20 01:31 PM
01/09/20 01:31 PM
Northern MN
A
atrapper Offline
trapper
atrapper  Offline
trapper
A

Northern MN
The Beltrami County vote for No Refugee Resettlement is a moot point. If you dig a little deeper you'll find that they haven't had a refugee legally resettle in Beltrami County in the past 5 years.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread