No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Neal Peart Died [Re: imissed] #6726709
01/12/20 10:13 PM
01/12/20 10:13 PM
OBX N.C.
Leary Sink Offline
trapper
Leary Sink  Offline
trapper

OBX N.C.
Mitch Mitchell

Re: Neal Peart Died [Re: imissed] #6728108
01/13/20 09:59 PM
01/13/20 09:59 PM
Shelby, Ohio
W
Waz Offline
trapper
Waz  Offline
trapper
W

Shelby, Ohio
Been a huge Rush fan since the 70's, yeah, some kids reading this really think we're old but they sure don't know music these days. Hemispheres, Caress of steel, Farewell to Kings, Show of hands, Grace under pressure, Roll the bones, Exit stage left, power windows, Subdivisions, Moving pictures,and of course the best, "2112" and "Spirit of Radio" !!! Didn't care much for concerts, but after seeing Rush on stage, nothing else really compared. Best seats were second row center section and my ears still hurt. Watching the "Professor" in person was awesome and to watch him go through all the instruments around him, yes he had a rotating set around him in concert, still amazes me. Not sure if Spirit of radio is on you tube, but if it is, I'd watch it .May he rest in peace.

Re: Neal Peart Died [Re: imissed] #6734961
01/18/20 09:48 PM
01/18/20 09:48 PM
N.E. PA
Grinner Offline
trapper
Grinner  Offline
trapper

N.E. PA
Neil was the best, hands down. "learning that we are only immortal for a limited time" RIP and thanks for the music.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread