No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: On the Virginia ‘State of Emergency’ | [Re: Boco] #6735098
01/18/20 11:10 PM
01/18/20 11:10 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Boco
The news is saying there might be White supremacists fomenting violence.

Now do you see why conservatives despise the media?

Re: On the Virginia ‘State of Emergency’ | [Re: Finster] #6735119
01/18/20 11:19 PM
01/18/20 11:19 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
No I don't,there was a wanted military guy from Winnipeg (WS) arrested with a couple other guys the other day apparently with plans to disrupt the demonstration.
Why would anyone not want to know that?Especially those planning a peaceful demonstration?
I would despise those trying to muzzle the media for any reason.Why do you think there is freedom of the press in western democracy's?

Last edited by Boco; 01/18/20 11:21 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: On the Virginia ‘State of Emergency’ | [Re: Boco] #6735139
01/18/20 11:26 PM
01/18/20 11:26 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Boco
No I don't,there was a wanted military guy from Winnipeg (WS) arrested with a couple other guys the other day apparently with plans to disrupt the demonstration.
Why would anyone not want to know that?Especially those planning a peaceful demonstration?
I would despise those trying to muzzle the media for any reason.Why do you think there is freedom of the press in western democracy's?

What the media and the governor will try to do is label 100,000 peaceful protesters as white supremacists. They won't try to, they already have. You either have a dog in the fight or you're willfully blind to the liberal bias in the American media. The media has squandered what trust they might have had. They deserve none.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread