No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735638
01/19/20 11:08 AM
01/19/20 11:08 AM
SW Pa
W
wr otis Offline
trapper
wr otis  Offline
trapper
W

SW Pa
Say trump was the CEO of a company doing as well as the country is. What would his salary be then? Fifty million?

This country would be better off if from now forward we purposely elected highly trained highly intelligent business men. Instead of the dopey career politicians that have been running things.

They hate trump because he is doing too good of a job, making career politicians look like the get nothing done money grabbers that they are.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Blaine County] #6735642
01/19/20 11:10 AM
01/19/20 11:10 AM
West Virginia,age 49
cathryn Offline
bvr-takr-upr
cathryn  Offline
bvr-takr-upr

West Virginia,age 49
Originally Posted by Blaine County
I thought Trump promised he wouldn't play golf while President.

He also said Mexico would pay for the Wall.. mad

I just saw wheres hes taking money from the militaries budget to fund it, during a time when our military needs its funding to protect our country from imminent military threats.

My .02

Shame on him.

IF IDIOTS GREW ON TREES THIS PLACE WOULD BE AN ORCHARD !

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735645
01/19/20 11:12 AM
01/19/20 11:12 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Yup, three years later and you are still giving Obama credit for the economy, aint that special. Have him try it without a few TRILLION dollars of "quantitive easoning" Obama BOUGHT his economy, Trump has built his. Personally I appreciated Obama playin golf, every minute he played was one less he was messin up the country.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735652
01/19/20 11:18 AM
01/19/20 11:18 AM
West Virginia,age 49
cathryn Offline
bvr-takr-upr
cathryn  Offline
bvr-takr-upr

West Virginia,age 49
Not me Obama was useless too.

Our problem is that as a country we can't come up with a good canidate for either party.

Oh how I long to see another Reagan...but it'll never happen because society as a whole has changed for the worse.

So now we are stuck with tryimg to decide which candidate..regardless of the party.... Is the lesser of two evils.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: cathryn] #6735654
01/19/20 11:19 AM
01/19/20 11:19 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Originally Posted by cathryn

I just saw wheres hes taking money from the militaries budget to fund it, during a time when our military needs its funding to protect our country from imminent military threats.

My .02

Shame on him.

I am sure that if you lived close to the border or lost a close relative to the drugs coming from mexico you wouldn't care where the money came from. Its an end around way to achieve his goal of building the wall. If you noticed he INCREASED the military budget FIRST.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735657
01/19/20 11:21 AM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
dig, your hatred and worship has you blind. It is impossible for you to see anything but the negative with Obama and only see the good trump has done. There is much you miss, and will continue to miss, because of your affliction.

As the saying goes, Ignorance is bliss. That's why there are few happier people than those on the far right get together to bash Obama while praising trump and those on the far left doing just the opposite. I suspect the extreme right will be the happier of the two groups for another 4 1/2 years.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735658
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
I was thinking about this thread, the majority of Trump's vacations have been working vacations unlike Bush or Obama.

Yes he's often at his golf courses instead of camp David. Think about it this way, would you rather stay at Camp David on the weekends or in a resort you own?

Also keep in mind there was a "mandatory vacation" Trump had to take due to remodeling at the white house. He spent that time working instead of actual vacation. People often use that long vacation to condemn him. I believe it was 3 weeks. In which he met with foreign leaders.

Bush used over 1000 vacation days, both Clinton and Obama each used around a year of vacation days.

I've never had a job where I got a year of vacation time in 8 years. In the 2 years before my daughter was diagnosed I had acquired 4-6 weeks of PTO. If it wasn't for pto I had or people donating their PTO to me I wouldn't have been able to be there in NYC for my family.

Maybe the potus, Senate and Congress should have a cap on pto. Both Senate and Congress need service restrictions like the Potus

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: warrior] #6735667
01/19/20 11:24 AM
01/19/20 11:24 AM
New York border
Cragar Offline
trapper
Cragar  Offline
trapper

New York border
Originally Posted by warrior
Good? WT# good did that PO@ do?

I was impressed with that White house interview were he killed the fly.
https://youtu.be/gzgOS8dbF64

Got rid of a pest and ticked off PETA in one fell swoop. Almost a ninja like move on the fly.

NRA benefactor member
Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735671
01/19/20 11:26 AM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
I always made sure I had enough money in reserve so that if something happened I would have been able to take unpaid leave for several months if I had to be there for my family.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735672
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
I have seen all the money spent on his golf games and other presidents and it seems that with all that money over many administrations we would be better off building a presidential Disney land with all the amenities for them to play at. Beaches, fishing, golf, shopping ect. all exclusive it would be cheaper than flying them around. We just excerpted to a trillion dollars deficit. Makes me sick

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735680
01/19/20 11:30 AM
01/19/20 11:30 AM
West Virginia,age 49
cathryn Offline
bvr-takr-upr
cathryn  Offline
bvr-takr-upr

West Virginia,age 49
If you were a landowner losing part of your acreage due to the building of the wall(without compensation)
I bet you wouldnt be so gung ho for a wall to be built.

For the Wall to work we'd need it all around our natural border.cause drugs aren't just coming into our country through Mexico.

Where I live We need a wall between us and Detroit to curtail the drug problem...but then we're just a bunch of hillbillys so it doesnt matter about us

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: gryhkl] #6735683
01/19/20 11:32 AM
01/19/20 11:32 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Originally Posted by gryhkl
dig, your hatred and worship has you blind. It is impossible for you to see anything but the negative with Obama and only see the good trump has done. There is much you miss, and will continue to miss, because of your affliction.

As the saying goes, Ignorance is bliss. That's why there are few happier people than those on the far right get together to bash Obama while praising trump and those on the far left doing just the opposite. I suspect the extreme right will be the happier of the two groups for another 4 1/2 years.

I don't worship politicians, I'll leave that to the godless liberals. As a Self- employed and a self-responsible person of this society I appreciate people who get S@#t DONE and do so in away that does not interfere with my personal life. I appreciate what Trump has done and I do admire his work ethic (self employed people notice these things). And Cathryn if you put Reagans accomplishment side by side with Trumps you would be pleasantly surprised.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: cathryn] #6735688
01/19/20 11:35 AM
01/19/20 11:35 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
[quote=cathryn]If you were a landowner losing part of your acreage due to the building of the wall(without compensation)

Do you really believe this?

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: wr otis] #6735689
01/19/20 11:36 AM
01/19/20 11:36 AM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by wr otis
Say trump was the CEO of a company doing as well as the country is. What would his salary be then? Fifty million?

This country would be better off if from now forward we purposely elected highly trained highly intelligent business men. Instead of the dopey career politicians that have been running things.

They hate trump because he is doing too good of a job, making career politicians look like the get nothing done money grabbers that they are.

Your almost there. Do you really think until Trump ran, we had a choice? We always voted for who the establishment gave us to choose from regardless of political party.

No Jab.
Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735691
01/19/20 11:37 AM
01/19/20 11:37 AM
Pa
W
Wright Brothers Offline
trapper
Wright Brothers  Offline
trapper
W

Pa
How much for the Stihls?

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Diggerman] #6735706
01/19/20 11:46 AM
West Virginia,age 49
cathryn Offline
bvr-takr-upr
cathryn  Offline
bvr-takr-upr

West Virginia,age 49
Originally Posted by Diggerman
[quote=cathryn]If you were a landowner losing part of your acreage due to the building of the wall(without compensation)

Do you really believe this?

I know it for a fact. I have family in Texas right now...who own land bordering the river dealing with the govt concerning this issue. Part of thwir land will be cut off..inaccessible completely...if and when the Wall is finally built.

The Rio grande isn't straight... And part of their land will be same as gone in the event that the Wall is built

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: Pafoxman] #6735707
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
digger, can you bring yourself to recognize any of the negatives with trump or the positives with Obama?

A good friend of mine is a third generation logger, timberland owner, and mill owner. The price of his oak and cherry has dropped around 35% since the tariffs were put in place. He said if he didn't have a few side businesses going it would be very hard to keep the place running. He was a huge trump supporter-now not so much.

Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: cathryn] #6735709
01/19/20 11:49 AM
01/19/20 11:49 AM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by cathryn

My .02

Shame on him.

Illegal immigration is way down. Cost savings to us. Mexico is now actively blocking the caravans of illegals plus retaining the "undocumented" within Mexican borders. Cost on them.

In business there's more than one way to make the other guy pay.

[Linked Image]
Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: gryhkl] #6735712
01/19/20 11:51 AM
01/19/20 11:51 AM
Georgia
warrior Online content
trapper
warrior  Online Content
trapper

Georgia
digger, can you bring yourself to recognize any of the negatives with trump or the positives with Obama?

A good friend of mine is a third generation logger, timberland owner, and mill owner. The price of his oak and cherry has dropped around 35% since the tariffs were put in place. He said if he didn't have a few side businesses going it would be very hard to keep the place running. He was a huge trump supporter-now not so much.

And those dammed horseless carriages shut down the buggy whip factories.

[Linked Image]
Re: How much is golf worth to you....? [Re: gryhkl] #6735719
01/19/20 11:54 AM
01/19/20 11:54 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.

Well at least he can go in any restroom he wants, he can marry a rich man, he can get foodstamps and a free phone, he can get on Obama care. If you can not keep a third generation business afloat because of a temporary down turn, Don't blame Trump.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread