No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: KeithC] #6737605
01/20/20 07:32 PM
01/20/20 07:32 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA

Originally Posted by Keith
So you think it was okay to not allow non criminal American gun owners to carry their lawfully possessed firearms into the heart of the Second Amendment Rally, because "things could go very, very, bad, very, very quickly"?

Keith

Originally Posted by gryhkl
Did I say they should not be allowed to carry? Nope, I did not. Please read each post before you post a reply to it.

You said it was "much better to be prepared", what else could you possibly mean.

As someone who I have repeatedly proven, without doubt and contest of doubt, that you gryhkl are a liar, you would think you would be more careful what you post.

Keith[/quote]

You have never done such a thing, keith. That is another display of your own dishonesty.
And why must you make everything personal? You read things into post that are not there.
I have always supported lawful gun ownership. Always. And nothing in my posts could be taken otherwise unless one is overly sensitive and looks to take offense.

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737613
01/20/20 07:34 PM
01/20/20 07:34 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
And when your party changes those laws , you will celebrate

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737616
01/20/20 07:35 PM
01/20/20 07:35 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
gryhkl, do you seriously want me to prove you are a liar yet again. You were able to get many of those threads removed, but not all. I stand by the proven fact you are a liar.

Keith

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: gryhkl] #6737626
01/20/20 07:40 PM
01/20/20 07:40 PM
mn north of blakely
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

mn north of blakely

I have always supported lawful gun ownership. Always. And nothing in my posts could be taken otherwise unless one is overly sensitive and looks to take offense.

You also support a lot of restrictions to those rights but than again I thought the "jack booted thug" comment was fitting.

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737629
01/20/20 07:41 PM
01/20/20 07:41 PM
perry co.Pa
wetdog Offline
trapper
wetdog  Offline
trapper

perry co.Pa
I think gryhkls wife wears the pants in is family.
I believe she monitors everything he does and says, including this site
If I remember correctly, she was in that crazy women's march
Just how I see this

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737632
01/20/20 07:44 PM
01/20/20 07:44 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Online content
"American Honey"
Sharon  Online Content
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Thank you, Finster, for the video. I enjoyed it.

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737637
01/20/20 07:46 PM
01/20/20 07:46 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by KeithC
The broad knows her audience. I s'pose ya gotta give 'er that.

It is in extremely poor taste to refer to any women that way in this day and age. You should be ashamed of yourself posting that on this forum.

Keith

He's a great song writer. I like listening to his music. Some folks choose paths we don't understand, but who are any of us to say they re wrong?
I'll never know him, but I'm glad he made his music.

There are all sorts of paths that are obviously wrong to any decent human being. The paths of pedophiles, rapists and mass murderers are obviously wrong.

By your own logic, you should not say the path of President Donald Trump is wrong. So practice what you preach and shut up about Trump or prove yourself a hypocrite, yet again.

Keith

Originally Posted by ratbrain
[quote=gryhkl]Where did donald trump have the ties and other accessories labeled in his name made? [/quote]
C-H-I-N-A!!!

Mostly not in China, some in America, but mostly in many different countries that have companies that specialize in that specific product, for most of the whole world's sales. We are part of a global market. President Trump has done an excellent job at getting us a larger market share. Try to prove me wrong.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-made-overseas-heres-the-complete-list/

Keith

Trade between countries is a can be a good thing. It seems we are taking a position that one country must lose. Thinking of everything as either beating a country or losing to it makes us forget that things can be made to work for the benefit of both.

If you watched or read anything President Donald Trump truly said, instead of just edited, taken out of context blurbs, you should not think that. President Donald Trump is very much for balanced trade with other countries. The problem is that other past, American administrations have made very poor deals for America because of their incompetence or to support their personal enrichment.

America first does not mean that we ignore the interests of our trade partners. President Donald Trump has on numerous occasions said that other governments should put their people first too. Only when 2 trade partners both look out for the best interest of their people, can a fair trade deal be made.

Keith

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: taser] #6737641
01/20/20 07:48 PM
01/20/20 07:48 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by taser
I just don’t get that you can applaud a state of emergency called for one group that is peaceful and not for anther that is not????

The state of emergency was called by the liberal gun grabbing governor

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737675
01/20/20 08:01 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
Media all quit now playing Up the amount of security at the rally and failed to show the LEOs marching in the event but that was expected.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737677
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Liberals are worse then a old squaw duck always squawking.

Nevada bound
Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737685
01/20/20 08:05 PM
01/20/20 08:05 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
You never seen this type of preparation and a State of Emergency when MLK would have a march, and more the 50 % of his marches ended up in riots. JMO

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737697
01/20/20 08:11 PM
01/20/20 08:11 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Sounds like there are some who are disappointed that there was not a fight. There are some kooks who even seem to be anxiously waiting for an armed revolt. That would certainly hurt all lawful gun ownership in the country.

The personal attacks because some believe everyone must think and march lock-step with their group is not surprising, both side have such folks, but is very telling of a mindset.

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737701
01/20/20 08:14 PM
01/20/20 08:14 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Bla bla bla. Says the Chameleon

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737710
01/20/20 08:18 PM
01/20/20 08:18 PM
Ohio
S
stinkypete Offline
trapper
stinkypete  Offline
trapper
S

Ohio
Things said in the past weekend about this rally in VA. Is why we need to keep the 2nd amendment. The news media presents guns as a threat to our society. Criminals are a threat. Liberals are a threat. Not law abiding citizens who own fire arms. I've been in large groups of law abiding gun owners my whole life. Never saw anyone get shot or killed. But go to drug infested areas in the city. That is a different story.

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737717
01/20/20 08:21 PM
01/20/20 08:21 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
Sounds like the guys even picked up their own trash, left it better then they found the place.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737718
01/20/20 08:22 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Lugnut
The liberal media/fake news has used propaganda to whip the ignorant masses into a frenzy of fear and anger. It's only going to get worse the closer we get to the election.

Fake news? Which part is fake?
It should surprise nobody that loud noises could be mistaken for gunshots in a crowded setting and send people running for cover after what happened at two locations last weekend and so many times in the past several years.

You are right about a couple media sources whipping up the anger and fear in the country. The worst of these has basically become state run media and see great profit in making so much of the country think that everybody else is out to get them, from the FBI, SCOTUS, all other media sources...................fake news indeed.

The fake part is where the news media claims there has been over 250 mass shooting in the US this year, playing free and loose with their definition of mass shootings, knowing full well that most Americans will think they mean shootings like the ones that just happened in El Passo and Dayton, rather than criminals shooting multiple other criminals, which makes up the vast majority of the mass shootings. The media does the same thing with their definition of school shootings, even counting the accidental, non injury causing, discharge of a school security officer's firearm.

The media warps the common meaning of words to full the public.

Keith

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty
When will they get rid of gun free zones and encourage all to carry. I bet shootings would drop.

These two shootings were in very gun friendly areas.

Both areas were gun free zones. Mexican immigrants do not have the same gun culture as many conservative white Texans. In the Oregon District in Dayton, patrons are checked for weapons before they can enter a bar. The no weapons policy is strictly enforced in the Oregon District. Fortunately there is a satellite police office in the Oregon District and the police carry.

Keith

I would guess most Americans already know that our taxes pay for our wars. Taxes are what provides most of the US budget.

Keith

Not even close to being close to a fact for our wars.

The reports all show taxes as where the government of the US gets most of it's money for expenditures.

https://www.mercatus.org/publicatio...ere-does-government-get-money-it-spends?

So where do you believe the US gets it's money for military expenditures?

Keith

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: gryhkl] #6737719
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
Sounds like there are some who are disappointed that there was not a fight. There are some kooks who even seem to be anxiously waiting for an armed revolt. That would certainly hurt all lawful gun ownership in the country.

The personal attacks because some believe everyone must think and march lock-step with their group is not surprising, both side have such folks, but is very telling of a mindset.

You play so many games it’s tough to take you serious when you do try to be real who knows if more BS or not, you have a credibility problem created by you. Even when you try to come off as real it still comes off as fake.

Last edited by Law Dog; 01/20/20 08:26 PM.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737734
01/20/20 08:29 PM
01/20/20 08:29 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
"Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists"
A rally that goes the way this one did can only help the image of gun owners. From the prepping that went into ensuring a safe demonstration, all the way to the end with some gun owners taking care to leave the place free of trash, well done by all involved.

It should serve as a model for other such rallies.

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737745
01/20/20 08:33 PM
01/20/20 08:33 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Yes it should

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Liberals Love To Call Gun Owners 'Racists [Re: Finster] #6737763
01/20/20 08:41 PM
01/20/20 08:41 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Folks with heel spurs will be same no matter if we start something or not. And you can bet that no Trump, nor congressman or senator, will have to worry about their kid being delivered back to them in a bag.

You should look your "facts" up, instead of just continuously making them up, unless you just consistently enjoy spouting misinformation. The children of senators and congressmen are more likely to serve in the military than the children of the average American and are deployed to dangerous places and sometimes die too. To say otherwise is to dishonor their service.

Keith

In what way?

There is nothing wrong with having a dissenting opinion, but when it's based on misinformation, faulty comparisons and just raw animosity, you should start questioning why you hold that dissenting opinion in the first place.

Keith

You could start by looking at things like:

We can start with the truly big money. Forbes' Dan Alexander and Matt Drange estimated last month that Trump rakes in at least $175 million annually from commercial tenants like the state-owned Industrial & Commercial Bank of China. Which companies specifically and how much money exactly? It's impossible to say because federal disclosure laws don't require an accounting of where his businesses get their money. This was not a problem with previous presidents, who divested themselves and disclosed. Trump on the other hand does nothing more than the minimum legally required. Not knowing who's paying the president how much money? That seems like it might be a problem. "Take any hot-button issue of the past year, and there's a good chance Trump's tenants lobbied the federal government on it, either in support of or in opposition to the administration's position," Forbes noted, adding that at least three dozen known Trump tenants have "meaningful relationships with the federal government, from contractors to lobbying firms to regulatory targets." In one case, even the federal government is paying rent to the president.

And that's just one avenue for filling the Trump-branded, solid gold trough. Foreign governments have been quick to figure out how to stay on the president's good side. They've "donated public land, approved permits and eased environmental regulations for Trump-branded developments, creating a slew of potential conflicts as foreign leaders make investments that can be seen as gifts or attempts to gain access to the American president through his sprawling business empire," McClatchy's Anita Kumar reported in January. The Chinese government has granted Trump at least 39 trademarks, some of which had been previously rejected, since he took office; Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and senior adviser, has also gotten at least seven since she joined the administration. It's good to be the king or in the royal family.

It's from USNews. When it comes to putting himself above the good of the country, no president compares to this guy. I voted for him the first time, I will vote for anyone but him or one of the wacky dems who are fighting it out for that party's nomination. Micky mouse may win in 2020.

The ambiguous phrase the liberal media uses in your quote to trick the gullible and undiscerning is "from commercial tenants like the state-owned Industrial & Commercial Bank of China." First off the phrase does not even mean the commercial Bank of China is a tenant. You can't tell from the quote. Second there is no definition of what they consider to be a similar commercial tenant. It's left to the reader's imagination what they mean. Third they don't even bother to list the name of a commercial tenant, except maybe the Bank of China.

Also how do the Forbes' writers even come up with their estimate? Were they fact checked?

Of course other countries are going to seek to influence our president. That does not make our president corrupt. From the tariffs Trump has imposed on China, it sure not appear their attempt to buy his influence has worked.

President Donald Trump's Blind Trust is managing his assets. He appears to be fully engaged in putting America first to me.

Keith

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread