No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737332
01/20/20 02:58 PM
01/20/20 02:58 PM
Northern Nv
NvHermit Offline
trapper
NvHermit  Offline
trapper

Northern Nv
You guys still getting irritated ?

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737338
01/20/20 03:01 PM
01/20/20 03:01 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
You know wolfdog Hobart users are trying to destroy the country and Miller users love the U.S.A and people who vote to use Lincoln are just closet Hobart supporters. The strange thing is I believe Hobart and Miller are in bed together. smile

Who is John Galt?
Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Dirt] #6737352
01/20/20 03:09 PM
01/20/20 03:09 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted by Dirt
You know wolfdog Hobart users are trying to destroy the country and Miller users love the U.S.A and people who vote to use Lincoln are just closet Hobart supporters. The strange thing is I believe Hobart and Miller are in bed together. smile

Well the post makes as much sense as those that claim Obama did nothing good and trump does nothing bad.

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: brianmall] #6737454
01/20/20 04:47 PM
01/20/20 04:47 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Originally Posted by brianmall
Just because someone can't name you all the facts of everything that is going on doesn't mean they don't know.

Communist silence their opposition!

Oof this post is still going ? Holy crap lol. And I see your still not reading my responses completely or somthing son I'm just gonna copy and past the responses I gave to basically the exact statement like three pages ago .

[Linked Image]

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: brianmall] #6737467
01/20/20 05:02 PM
01/20/20 05:02 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
So what are we talking about wolf? People who itretated you or all your mod posts and welders?

[Linked Image]

Lol wut grin grin like this is legitimately funny. Like look man just read ,just read with out any biased what ive posted in this thread and you should be able to get what I'm saying . Like it seems you think I'm just irritated by people with some kind of political furvor for one side of I just plain don't like Trump supporters . Neither of which is true . I have stated ,multiple times , that a Certain type of person ( of which I've detailed in further responses to the point you should understand exactly who I'm talking about ,if you've read and tried to understand ) in BOTH groups irritated me and for what reasons. I don't think I can break it down any better than I have.

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Dirt] #6737469
01/20/20 05:03 PM
01/20/20 05:03 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi

Lol I don't even know how to respond to this grin

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Dirt] #6737485
01/20/20 05:34 PM
01/20/20 05:34 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon

You forgot Vulcan .........you must be racist grin

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737527
01/20/20 06:31 PM
01/20/20 06:31 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Just because someone can't name you all the facts of everything that is going on doesn't mean they don't know.

Communist silence their opposition!

Oof this post is still going ? Holy crap lol. And I see your still not reading my responses completely or somthing son I'm just gonna copy and past the responses I gave to basically the exact statement like three pages ago .

[Linked Image]

How do you know I'm not reading all your post?

Am I not allowed to have my own opinion on what you 1st posted?

Need some facts man!

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737599
01/20/20 07:27 PM
01/20/20 07:27 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
1. I'm not only talking about my first post. I'm talking about my first post and all my other posts on this thread. Most if which I did my best to explain in detail. Exactly who ,what and why so there wouldn't need to be all this open room for intererpation. I tried very hard to make it very easy to understand I'm am irritated by people ON BOTH SIDES, who have this border line zealotry about themselves where they feel it is there duty to go out if the way to beat their idea of either the glory or the evil of who ever into your head BUT CANNOT GIVE ANY REAL EXPLINATION S beyond these super general super vauge concepts like yeah he's made jobs or hay he hates black people, and yet you still get I'm my face foaming at the mouth then yes you irritate me.

I'm not saying you should be a geopolitical analyst or somthing as a GENERAL OR AVREAGE hater or supporter of who ever BUT IF YOUR GOING TO BE ON OF THESE SPECIFIC TYPES IF PEOPLE ON EITHER SIDE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT then yes I fell you should know more and tell me more than yeah he's created jobs or he hates brown people.

I feel at the very least if your going to be one of these vert specie people if described multiple times you should be able to give examples or name somthing. Like yeah it's apparent Trump has been great for the farming economy because he's made multiple trade deals with China in which they agreed to buy more American wheat and rice. And that's helped prices which helped farmers. Or on the flip side yeah Trump hasn't really helped America because in the last three years his bills toward the 2nd have not been good such as the bump stock ban. Stuff like that is what I'm referring to and if you can't do that but wanna be one of these people I'm talking about then YES YOU IRRITTE ME .

And the reason I feel your not reading everything in saying is because I've made multiple posts in this thread that have explained what I'm talking about . I tried really hard to explain in a way that everyone can understand where I'm coming from multiple times and it seems to me if you've read them you should understand or have a better understanding because I've answered your questions many times you still asking basically the same ones. Like u basically answered this question a few posts ago. And I'm not trying to attack you nor anyone elese ( not saying y'all thing that) but seems your just either not reading ,reading around my points or you just don't want to change your opinion.

But hay it's America so feel how ever and we can just agree to disagree if that works for you

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737837
01/20/20 09:17 PM
01/20/20 09:17 PM
Oklahoma
M
Matt28 Offline
trapper
Matt28  Offline
trapper
M

Oklahoma
I dont even know why you ask this question here. Seem like a question for Facebook.

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737868
01/20/20 09:35 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
1. I'm not only talking about my first post. I'm talking about my first post and all my other posts on this thread. Most if which I did my best to explain in detail. Exactly who ,what and why so there wouldn't need to be all this open room for intererpation. I tried very hard to make it very easy to understand I'm am irritated by people ON BOTH SIDES, who have this border line zealotry about themselves where they feel it is there duty to go out if the way to beat their idea of either the glory or the evil of who ever into your head BUT CANNOT GIVE ANY REAL EXPLINATION S beyond these super general super vauge concepts like yeah he's made jobs or hay he hates black people, and yet you still get I'm my face foaming at the mouth then yes you irritate me.

I'm not saying you should be a geopolitical analyst or somthing as a GENERAL OR AVREAGE hater or supporter of who ever BUT IF YOUR GOING TO BE ON OF THESE SPECIFIC TYPES IF PEOPLE ON EITHER SIDE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT then yes I fell you should know more and tell me more than yeah he's created jobs or he hates brown people.

I feel at the very least if your going to be one of these vert specie people if described multiple times you should be able to give examples or name somthing. Like yeah it's apparent Trump has been great for the farming economy because he's made multiple trade deals with China in which they agreed to buy more American wheat and rice. And that's helped prices which helped farmers. Or on the flip side yeah Trump hasn't really helped America because in the last three years his bills toward the 2nd have not been good such as the bump stock ban. Stuff like that is what I'm referring to and if you can't do that but wanna be one of these people I'm talking about then YES YOU IRRITTE ME .

And the reason I feel your not reading everything in saying is because I've made multiple posts in this thread that have explained what I'm talking about . I tried really hard to explain in a way that everyone can understand where I'm coming from multiple times and it seems to me if you've read them you should understand or have a better understanding because I've answered your questions many times you still asking basically the same ones. Like u basically answered this question a few posts ago. And I'm not trying to attack you nor anyone elese ( not saying y'all thing that) but seems your just either not reading ,reading around my points or you just don't want to change your opinion.

But hay it's America so feel how ever and we can just agree to disagree if that works for you

Some people, Wolfdog, only believe as they do because they have been told that is what it takes to be one of the group..

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737869
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana

Your last sentence doesn't line up with your 1st sentence in original post.

I think your very confused and feel your smarter than everyone.

But yes, that works for me!

Last edited by brianmall; 01/20/20 09:37 PM.
Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737871
01/20/20 09:36 PM
01/20/20 09:36 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
Either confused or in search of self worth and importance.

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737876
01/20/20 09:37 PM
01/20/20 09:37 PM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
Everything you've typed from then to now is a bunch of meaningless dribble.

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737914
01/20/20 09:58 PM
01/20/20 09:58 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Wolfdog, your mailbox is full. Don't know what's up with some of these guys lately.

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: gryhkl] #6737915
01/20/20 10:01 PM
01/20/20 10:01 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Originally Posted by gryhkl
Wolfdog, your mailbox is full. Don't know what's up with some of these guys lately.

its opened

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: brianmall] #6737931
01/20/20 10:12 PM
01/20/20 10:12 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Either confused or in search of self worth and importance.

Man trust me if I was after that there's a better list of options for posts than this lol. And trust me I don't feel slayer than most people. I'm trying to be a welder so that should give you a hint as to my intellegence lol.

But again agree to disagree

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6737936
01/20/20 10:14 PM
01/20/20 10:14 PM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
Some people, Wolfdog, only believe as they do because they have been told that is what it takes to be one of the group..

Many people believe as they do because of their own observation.

Wolfdog,if you are looking for Trump's accomplishments-the list is long despite all the marbles thrown under his feet.

Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: brianmall] #6737947
01/20/20 10:18 PM
01/20/20 10:18 PM
Southeast Ohio
amspoker Offline
trapper
amspoker  Offline
trapper

Southeast Ohio
Everything you've typed from then to now is a bunch of meaningless dribble.

Wolfdog, I've always found your posts to be thoughtful and appreciate what you bring to the forum.

Agree or disagree, you make the place better.

I deleted my original post that wasn't helpful.

Carry on. smile

Levi
Re: Anyone else irritated when [Re: Wolfdog91] #6741899
01/24/20 02:22 AM
01/24/20 02:22 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Did anyone else notice that when I answered James questions, he disappeared? Guess he wanted to hear that I had a $20k deductible or something?

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread