No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Virginia Lawmaker Zero Understanding of Guns #6749162
01/29/20 12:03 PM
01/29/20 12:03 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
You know, I have seen stupid anti gun politicians. I know it's not a shock. In fact, it takes a certain amount of ignorance, hypocrisy, dishonesty and ineptness to even be an antigun politician. However, what I don't understand is why people that attend who are pro gun do not call these morons out. In the video, the guy sounds like he is laughing about this idiots descriptions. I would be far from laughing. Matt is spot on as usual.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Virginia Lawmaker Zero Understanding of Guns [Re: Finster] #6749196
01/29/20 12:27 PM
01/29/20 12:27 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
Gov. Ralph Northam is just the lips of Michael Bloomberg!

Be sure in Vote in November!

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Virginia Lawmaker Zero Understanding of Guns [Re: Finster] #6749375
01/29/20 03:02 PM
01/29/20 03:02 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I really can't watch that moron trying to explain what a assault rifle is. It hurts to listen to that much stupidity to be honest.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread