No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Super Bowl Bet Between Mayors #6751697
01/31/20 02:28 AM
01/31/20 02:28 AM

N
ND FTA OP
Unregistered
ND FTA OP
Unregistered
N

The mayors of San Francisco and Kansas City have decided to carry on the long standing tradition of friendly wagers between the mayors of teams playing in the super bowl. This year, if San Francisco wins, the mayor of Kansas City will send San Francisco's mayor an assortment of world famous Kansas City barbecue ribs for a truly authentic Kansas City experience. In return, if Kansas City wins, the mayor of San Francisco will send Kansas City a busload of homeless people to crap on the streets. crazy

Last edited by ND FTA; 01/31/20 02:37 AM.
Re: Super Bowl Bet Between Mayors [Re: ] #6751772
01/31/20 07:03 AM
01/31/20 07:03 AM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
LOL.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: Super Bowl Bet Between Mayors [Re: ] #6751773
01/31/20 07:05 AM
01/31/20 07:05 AM
WI - Wisconsin
A
AJE Offline
trapper
AJE  Offline
trapper
A

WI - Wisconsin
I don't think I'd want anything from San Fran.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread