No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Anyone have an idea for Gout. [Re: Kansas Rook] #7583427
05/13/22 10:15 PM
05/13/22 10:15 PM
Pottsboro TX Grayson county
J
Jiggamitch Offline
trapper
Jiggamitch  Offline
trapper
J

Pottsboro TX Grayson county
Cocaine supposedly cures gout if you into that sort of thing.

Re: Anyone have an idea for Gout. [Re: ~ADC~] #7583730
05/14/22 09:54 AM
05/14/22 09:54 AM
idaho falls idaho
trapr Offline
trapper
trapr  Offline
trapper

idaho falls idaho
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
Go to the doctor. Like wrr said. They will put you on allopurinol to control your uric acid. This acid is ruining your joints even when you don't have a flare up. If you have a flare up after taking allopurinol, they will prescribe indomethicin and it will stop the pain completely overnight. I have joints that will never be 100% again because I was too stubborn to go to the doctor for years. It effects all your joints, not just your big toe, even though that is the most common place for the flare ups. What I thought was arthritis in my fingers was actually related to gout, I have a couple fingers I can barely use now.

x2 , I take allopurinol daily to prevent gout flair ups and joint destruction just as ADC has described.
allopurinol is cheaper than cherry juice.
Try to figure out your triggers, there are many. I will not eat turkey at any time and have to stay away from shellfish, crab, and shrimp.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread