No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Southern Snares aquired Thompson Snares? [Re: Brian McKee] #6772115
02/16/20 09:20 AM
02/16/20 09:20 AM
Newark, Ohio 83 years
Actor Offline
trapper
Actor  Offline
trapper

Newark, Ohio 83 years
Originally Posted by Brian McKee
We have the Thompson Snares web page up and running. You can order right from the web page. We will continue to add more items on a daily basis.
www.thompsonsnares.com

Brian... I don't know about anyone else, but when I click on the Thompson link … it won't connect.

Garry-

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

Have been trapping 77 years…
Re: Southern Snares aquired Thompson Snares? [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6772156
02/16/20 09:54 AM
02/16/20 09:54 AM
Northern Illinois
M
MChewk Offline
trapper
MChewk  Offline
trapper
M

Northern Illinois
Brian mention that they will be "...loading the Thompson snares..."...always thought this should have been done before shipping out....this is a great improvement in my mind.

Re: Southern Snares aquired Thompson Snares? [Re: Antelope Montana] #6772452
02/16/20 02:39 PM
02/16/20 02:39 PM
Mn
N
nightlife Offline
trapper
nightlife  Offline
trapper
N

Mn
Originally Posted by Antelope Montana
From the 71-72 Bauer's catalog. [Linked Image]

I have a couple of 4x, 5x and even a couple 6x that I bought back in the 70s as a kid just to have them but used the small ones all the time for coon and fox as a kid because they were inexpensive

�Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.�
― Robert A. Heinlein
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread