No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
PTA District March Meeting #6782927
02/25/20 06:29 PM
02/25/20 06:29 PM
South Central Pa
S
Spur Offline OP
trapper
Spur  Offline OP
trapper
S

South Central Pa
Hey Guys and Girls.Make sure you make time to attend the District 8 meeting Sunday, March 15th 2020 . Our featured speaker will be a beautiful District 8 member. Her name is Autunm McEntee and she will be helping us with some instruction on how she uses 'Dog Proof ' traps. It is really neat to listen to demo's presented by some of our younger members. She is not only a very good speaker but she also has the experience to back up what she is saying. She will be ready to start around 10:30 so don't be late. We will eat after Autunm is done speaking. Bring something along to put on the table for our pot luck lunch. Make sure you bring a kid along, they will enjoy Autumn's Demo and besides we need some new blood.! Sure does seem to be a lot of white whiskers around there lately!

If there is a particular demo or topic you would like to see featured at our meetings please contact me. I will soon be lining up the schedule for next year. Better yet if you have a ( Trapping ) topic that you would like to talk about let me know and I will get you on the schedule. You don't have to be a ' PRO '. We can sometimes learn a lot just relating each others experiences.Even if you have a question you would like answered I'm sure someone at the meeting will have had a similar one and may have a good solution. I can name quite a few guys that will be there that have 50 or 60 years experience that they are willing to share. There are some guys there that have only been trapping a few years that have proven that they can put in the effort necessary to become very good trappers.We are especially looking for folks that may just be starting in the trapping sport.( Age isn't a factor as long as you have a need to learn the right way) We have had students in our ' Trapping Schools ' that were ages 8 to 80 and they all had a good time!

Our March Meeting will be held at the Richfield Sportsman's Club near Richfield, The Address is 2689 Lauver Valley Rd. Richfield, Pa 17086 Watch for the' ORANGE District 8 STRETCHER BOARDS' at the intersection of Pa Rt 35 and Lauver Valley Rd.
Another thought,just because you aren't a District 8 member you can come join in the good company. You will be most welcome!!!

Re: PTA District March Meeting [Re: Spur] #6782930
02/25/20 06:32 PM
02/25/20 06:32 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
very nice,i may have to take a trip someday.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread