No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Who pays for this Contractor's Mistake?? [Re: Canvasback2] #6784062
02/26/20 05:09 PM
02/26/20 05:09 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
In PA I am required to carry a $2,000,000.00 aggregate minimum with a $1,000,000.00 per incident minimum. NJ must be similar because I am licensed there also and my PA General Liability policy is accepted.

If Texas is similar I would think the contractor is covered. He might have a tough time affording next year's premium though...if he can even find a company willing to write him a policy. What an awful screw up.

Eh...wot?

Re: Who pays for this Contractor's Mistake?? [Re: white17] #6784203
02/26/20 07:21 PM
02/26/20 07:21 PM
Michigan's EUP
B
BruceDafter Offline
trapper
BruceDafter  Offline
trapper
B

Michigan's EUP
Originally Posted by white17
Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
How can this mistake even happen? The home torn down would have been full of possessions, the power and gas on. Makes no sense too me!

Chris

I knew a drywall contractor in WA several years ago. He sent one of his crews to stock a new house one day and started hanging rock the next day. Three days later they completed the job. HOWEVER.......it was the wrong house.

The one the crew had rocked had no wiring or insulation. Wouldn't you think that would be the first clue that something wasn't quite right?

The contractor ate the costs.

Three days without cutting for switches and lights? Slackers.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread