No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
UK Fox Trapper Defends #6791451
03/04/20 08:22 AM
03/04/20 08:22 AM
New York
N
nyhuntfish Offline OP
trapper
nyhuntfish  Offline OP
trapper
N

New York
I'm posting this because I thought he did a very good job in the interview, and he's been trapping over 50 years.

The words of the ANTIs are so proactively-corrosive. "Suffering:" Define that word, and in comparison to the world around you, including you. Then we have "turning a blind eye;" To what, conservation? And finally, "Animal Rights Activists;" ostensibly Not the trapper? Well then who could possible be the animal rights activist if not the trapper? I want to meet that person. Who could it be considering that person factually by the very definition, would be required to advocate for the management and care of the surplus population.

https://www.trappersreport.com/story/a-SLEW-of-ANTI-Trapping-Articles-Today

Re: UK Fox Trapper Defends [Re: nyhuntfish] #6791512
03/04/20 08:55 AM
03/04/20 08:55 AM
New York border
Cragar Online content
trapper
Cragar  Online Content
trapper

New York border

NRA benefactor member
Re: UK Fox Trapper Defends [Re: Cragar] #6791527
03/04/20 09:06 AM
03/04/20 09:06 AM
New York
N
nyhuntfish Offline OP
trapper
nyhuntfish  Offline OP
trapper
N

New York
Originally Posted by Cragar

It's not a better link, it's the same link. I made that news aggregation site so it would be a place to go for trapping news and submit their own trapping news without ever having to login; A first in the world as far as I know.

I probably shouldn't have done it because no-one-gives-a-crap, but I assure you're it's smart not dumb.

And it's sad because the same people who complain about them taking trapping away, are going to watch them take-trapping-away. At least with a centralized news site, it opens up abilities for strength-in-numbers actions, and other actions. I didn't reinvent the wheel, I just threw a little money at it bringing the wheel here to help trapping. Again, no one cares.

Re: UK Fox Trapper Defends [Re: nyhuntfish] #6791559
03/04/20 09:32 AM
03/04/20 09:32 AM
New York border
Cragar Online content
trapper
Cragar  Online Content
trapper

New York border
Sorry , didn't mean to step on your toes , just the original link is tiny to see and I just wanted to make it easier.

Sad how our brethren across the pond have lost so much like trapping and gun rights. Banning of fox hunting etc.
Now they are restricting knives there too.

The guy in the article is very articulate and correct , wish there were more like him.

NRA benefactor member
Re: UK Fox Trapper Defends [Re: Cragar] #6791611
03/04/20 10:21 AM
03/04/20 10:21 AM
New York
N
nyhuntfish Offline OP
trapper
nyhuntfish  Offline OP
trapper
N

New York
No you didn't. I was just noting it's a real thing.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread