No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dixie Chicks lame attempt at a comeback [Re: Cragar] #6796603
03/09/20 08:05 PM
03/09/20 08:05 PM
Adirondacks, NY
Fisher Man Offline
trapper
Fisher Man  Offline
trapper

Adirondacks, NY
I want nothing to do with traitors like Hanoi Jane or Swift boat Kerry. The Dixie Chicks are has bens going no where. Good riddance

Re: Dixie Chicks lame attempt at a comeback [Re: trap master] #6796704
03/09/20 09:33 PM
03/09/20 09:33 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by trap master
Originally Posted by Catch22
I understand your point of view WI, but as for me I don't support anyone that crosses my line. If they are a liberal but are not anti American, I'm ok with that. But if they want to slam our Nation, do away with the 2nd, take our Freedom and such, then me supporting them is supporting their agenda which means I'd be cutting my own throat so to speak. To each their own.

As for the Dixie Chicks, other then saying she was ashamed that Bush was from Texas, what else did she say?

I agree 100%, same reason I wont listen to Eric Church or Dierks Bently. Flammin liberals who blamed the NRA for the Las Vegas shooting. Oh and throw in Florida Georgia Line as well, a couple of real tools...

Yeah i used to like Eric Church ............no mas

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Dixie Chicks lame attempt at a comeback [Re: Cragar] #6796780
03/09/20 10:46 PM
03/09/20 10:46 PM
Idaho Falls, Idaho
F
Furvor Offline
trapper
Furvor  Offline
trapper
F

Idaho Falls, Idaho
The Dixie Chicks apologies before were invariably followed by words trying to justify what they were apologizing for. General rule: Criticize your own country only in your own country. I will not again be a fan of theirs.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread