No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: This is why , China virus [Re: AntiGov] #6818572
03/26/20 09:08 PM
03/26/20 09:08 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
But for catching and spreading viruses to the rest of the world, I couldn't care less what they eat.

I guess on some level I care about them eating endangered species to get magical benefits, but I am mostly concerned about the viruses.

Re: This is why , China virus [Re: Teacher] #6818589
03/26/20 09:22 PM
03/26/20 09:22 PM
Iowa
I
Iowagian Offline
trapper
Iowagian  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa
Originally Posted by Teacher
#1. We cook lobsters while alive. That’s comparable to eating live shrimp dipped in tempura and boiled in Japan. Or
#2 northern trappers shipping raccoon carcasses to southern people. You can just bet those coon carcasses were cleaned in USDA approved garages. Not in a million years.

Chinese meat poultry and fish cooking is never to rare or medium rare. And the vast majority of Chinese don’t use their fingers to eat. They use chopsticks unless at McDonalds/KFC/Pizza Hut or Dairy Queen. Finger food and transferring junk from fingers is an American thing these days.

Does it matter if you're using your fingers or chopsticks when consuming virus infested bats? Just wondering out loud.

Re: This is why , China virus [Re: Iowagian] #6818616
03/26/20 09:34 PM
03/26/20 09:34 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Iowagian
Originally Posted by Teacher
#1. We cook lobsters while alive. That’s comparable to eating live shrimp dipped in tempura and boiled in Japan. Or
#2 northern trappers shipping raccoon carcasses to southern people. You can just bet those coon carcasses were cleaned in USDA approved garages. Not in a million years.

Chinese meat poultry and fish cooking is never to rare or medium rare. And the vast majority of Chinese don’t use their fingers to eat. They use chopsticks unless at McDonalds/KFC/Pizza Hut or Dairy Queen. Finger food and transferring junk from fingers is an American thing these days.

Does it matter if you're using your fingers or chopsticks when consuming virus infested bats? Just wondering out loud.

Only if you're a liberal, who hates American culture and thinks other cultures are inherently better, even though they would exterminate you or beat and starve you into their way if thinking, if you had the misfortune to be born into that culture.

America is better.

Keith

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread