No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
FBU Auction - THANK YOU! #6825501
04/01/20 11:50 AM
04/01/20 11:50 AM
SD
K
keisha-fbu Offline OP
trapper
keisha-fbu  Offline OP
trapper
K

SD
With the closing of the door on March, also comes the end to the very successful FBU Auction. Your generous support raised $2974.00! Sinse assuming this position as FBU Coordinator, I have heard many times how tremendously supportive the members of trapperman.com are of FBU, and I'm filled with gratitude by the open handedness of you all.

On behalf of Furbearers Unlimited, I want to say thank you to each individual who contributed to our fundraising efforts this year in helping to ensure that we have continued success and growth. Each item donated is greatly appreciated and every dollar bid even if you didn't win, is a form of support and we can't thank you enough for your dedication to our organization and the sport of trapping.

A special thank you to Wheelers for all of his organization and facilitating the auction for us. Your time volunteered does not go unnoticed and it's because of your support that we can continue to do what we do. 

I also want to thank Paul Dobbins for allowing us this amazing platform to connect and come together like this to raise funds.

Until next year,
Thank you!!

Re: FBU Auction - THANK YOU! [Re: keisha-fbu] #6825939
04/01/20 05:42 PM
04/01/20 05:42 PM
Montana
B
beartooth trapr Offline
trapper
beartooth trapr  Offline
trapper
B

Montana
Very good, i think it's a good deal that us trappers on here can do this auction. (It's fun) thank you and everyone involved.

Let me sugar coat this
Re: FBU Auction - THANK YOU! [Re: keisha-fbu] #6826178
04/01/20 08:14 PM
04/01/20 08:14 PM
Minnesota
W
wheelers Offline

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
wheelers  Offline

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
W

Minnesota
I'd like to Thank all the donators, bidders and buyers you guys are awesome.

Re: FBU Auction - THANK YOU! [Re: keisha-fbu] #6834586
04/08/20 02:18 PM
04/08/20 02:18 PM
Texas
T
Trapper Dan 57 Offline
trapper
Trapper Dan 57  Offline
trapper
T

Texas
Keisha a big hats off to you and Wheelers both for your hard work and indeed Paul for affording a great place to hold the auction. As for me, I had a blast participating and look forward to next years. Anyone that did not check it out missed big fun and some great deals as the donations were fantastic! Until next year!!!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread