No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Living out of freezer? [Re: Lufkin Trapper] #6829442
04/04/20 08:31 AM
04/04/20 08:31 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
I'm definitely eating out of the freezer.

wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Living out of freezer? [Re: star flakes] #6829800
04/04/20 01:03 PM
04/04/20 01:03 PM
Lufkin, Tx.
L
Lufkin Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Lufkin Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
L

Lufkin, Tx.
Originally Posted by star flakes
Why would you tell people how much food you have, knowing how nuts they became over toilet paper? That is not a question, but advice for people on here to stop doing that as word gets around that Trappers are prepared, and hungry and poor people will decide they have a right to your things. If it is not them, it is the government as they are bent on going after hoarders.

Telling people that is the makings of not good meals, but trouble.

Do you really believe that? If so, you must be a snow flake, not a star flake. I am certainly not a hoarder, thank you, I just buy when food is on sale, and I am a catcherman----not a fisherman. I buy 100 lbs of shrimp every year and freeze them in water. they hold very well that way. Come on down and take whatever you want; I'll be waiting.

Billy
Member # 16.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread